Hiya :) week 1 of ss+

Have tried tons of diets before but always been easily tempted . But now with 8 stone to loose I'm more determined then ever I CANNOT let myself get any bigger!! Anybody else doing ss+ feel free to give me some support and advice!!! Xxx

Thankyou!! Good luck to you too!! I'm on day 4 and feel like iv coped surprisingly well hunger really kicked in today though lol!! My consultant says it will die down! God hope so!!!xxx

Wine must be worth cheating for??

Weighed my self today and 6lbs lighter. Has given me incentive to keep going well over the weekend :)

How are you getting on? Xx

No wasn't worth it! Felt so ill the next day only drank what I'd usually have urghhhhh!! Well done you!!!! Iv been 100% apart from that so feel a little let down oh well onwards and upwards ! Weigh in tomorow!!

I have cheated on 3 out of 7 days. Feel awful every time I cheat, but hunger is out of control and it's all I think about! Have lost 9lbs in week one, but still need to get to day 3 without being weak!!

How are you doing?

Maybe cheating works for u!!haha honestly once u push past the hunger your fine! I felt rubbish for the first 5 days I'm on day 14 now and haent cheated with food once!! Youv lost more than me tbhough In the first week!!!booooo

Back