Extra Easy hiya

kerry21

hiya im kerry im new here ive been going to my slimming world meetings for 3 weeks now iv only lost 3 1/2lb. i have a very bad sweet tooth (but iv cut down loads!!!) and also iv been on my excersize bike for at least an hour a day. please help i think im starting to slip i dont think im motivated anymore to be honest :wave_cry:

3.5 lbs is a good loss over 3 weeks, I always remember a loss is a loss. SW do say to expect losses of 1-2lbs a week, which is healthy.

If you think your sweet tooth is having an effect - then unless you can control yourself to have a certain amount within your syns, I would suggest to to get rid of it! Find low syn or syn free things instead to satisfy your cravings. Don't deprive yourself completely of treats, as that's when you'll fall off the wagon.

As for motivation - think about why you joined SW in the first place and write down the reasons why you want to lose weight. Please don't lose heart - you've lost weight so far which is brilliant and an hour on a bike a day is great exercise!

Keep going!

ETA - Just saw you're doing EE - are you making sure 1/3 of your plate is superfree food (fruit/veg)? Also make sure you're weighing healthy extras - don't guess the amount!

thanks alot for the advice i will try and carry on with it lol. my partner eats choc e.t.c. in front of me and hes like ' do you want a bit?' iv told him im on a diet its just cruel lol. also my 1 yr old daughter keeps me busy. i wil also start weighing things as i was told i didnt need to wigh anything lol. thanks again :)

Hi there! My advice would be to write everything down before you eat it and also, if you are unsure of syn values, dont "guesstimate" as you may find its more than you thought and take you over your allowance for the day.
Men can be so cruel sometimes! My Hubby has just gone to get himself a curry as Im about to head off to work! :( I dont crave chocolate that much, just savoury food!
Good luck with your journey and well done on your loss so far.

xx

hi kerry, your not too far from me im in sunderland. anyway if we could all loose 0.5lb a week every week for a year that is very nearly 2 stone! so for every time we complain that we have 'only lost' whatever amount every little bit adds up.keep at it its worth it

Get some Curly Wurly's in and put them in the freezer, they're 6 syns and scrummy. I have a sweet tooth and make sure I have one every day and a Cadbury's Highlights hot chocolate for another 2 syns.

Another thing my C told me about was mixing your options in with very low fat fromage fraise which I add a little splenda to and a tsp vanilla essence and its a bit like choccie angel delight! Only 2 syns

I also love skinny cow icecreams, they are really choccie and hit the spot for 4 1/2 syns.

You can maintain your sweet tooth with a little imagination.

Google 'slimming eats' its a website that brit mum runs and she has loads of cakes on there and they are yummy! Again still low in syns!

You said oyu cut back loads but you dont actually say if your sticking within syns. Also I strongly recommend keeping a food diary it really does help!

Good luck!

Back