Hiya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nutteratnutwood, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. nutteratnutwood

nutteratnutwood New Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.25%)
    Hi there,

I'm Chloe, and I'm trying desperately to lose weight. All I seem to do is put on weight whatever I try to do.

I go to university in Exeter, and as this year I'm in catered halls I don't get much choice over what I eat, so currently I'm increasing my exercise, and just being careful with what I eat.

I'm using the myfitnesspal iPhone app and the Wii at the moment for my main encouragement.

:cross: this might help me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. It is not easy to keep track when meals are prepared for you. Do you get a choice? Can you make healthy choices?

Irene xx

4. nutteratnutwood

nutteratnutwood New Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.25%)
    We do get a choice, but not necessarily always a healthy choice. Last night the choice was lasagne, battered cod, burger or stir fried vegetables. None of which are particularly healthy.

There's always plenty of salad though which is good.

5. luvvy

luvvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.4%)
    Diet:
    My Own
    Increasing your exercise will be great for weight loss and the wii is a good way to do it and fun as well, good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.