Hiya :)

Kimnva

Hi all. Just started the Slim Fast plan today and found this forum. I am at a point where I need to take off a large amount of weight for my health but it would be nice to not feel so tired and find that attractive woman that is hiding somewhere under all this weight.

I am very nervous about this process cause I have tried other weight loss systems in the past with varied results but nothing that didn't come back eventually.

I will have to try to set my stats on my profile thingie like I see some of yours done so you will get a clearer idea of my journey.

Would like to learn from all of you and make some friends that I can count on to help me, who knows maybe I can be an amazing success story and help some others along the way as well :)

Kimnva

hi kimnva, welcome to slimfast. this diet works great as long as you stick to plan. im sure you will start to see the weight fall off. have a look around the slim fast post and diarys for hints and tips.
good luck :)

Hi Kimnva
ive been doing it for 3 weeks now and so far so good,because the plan is quite rigid its easy to follow, 3 snacks , 2 shakes , 1 dinner
but you dont feel too deprived as you might on a more drastic diet
I could never do a liquid diet I love food toooo much
theres loads of great tips on here, my top tip would be to split your evening meal onto 2 plates, eat one a dinner time and you still have the other half to eat later , pile the plates up with veg that you like, no point trying to force myself to eat loads of cauli and brocolli as I dont really like it , but Ilove sweetcorn and kidney beans so tend to eats lots of that
I also save a snack for late evening as this is the time of day Im most likely to pig out

Good luck

Hiya welcome to the forum and slimfast the first step towards the healthier you,, ive lost nearly 2 stone since april and feel such a difference in how im feeling,, feel like i have more energy ,,,, slimfast is good when you stick to plan, but even if we fall of the wagon we never give up we move onto the next day.

Back