Hiya :)

Gemmy29wales

Hi everyone I'm gem.

Ive been lurking for the last week or so and finally registered tonight.

I'm doing slimming world but without going to a club, just using the magazine and my good friend miss google :)

I currently weigh in at 14stone 5 lbs and will be weighing at the start of every month.
I've set myself a goal of losing 3stone 5lb which I'm hoping to reach in October before my 30th birthday.

I lost about 3 and a half stone about 4 yrs ago and put it all back on (plus more I think!), from doing it the wrong way!

im hoping this time round that I can kick my old bad way of eating (sucker for junk), and make this a life long plan rather than just for weight loss.

gem xx

ah Gem! your post sounds like my story. Im 30 in May and getting married nxt yr and need to loose about 3.5 stone. I got to goal 7 yrs ago and maintatined for 2 years but have put it all back on. I am doing sw from home myself with the support of this forum. Fancy keeping in touch and we can gee each other up? tried to.msg u but it wouldnt send. :(

Welcome to minis. The forum will def help you on ure way, I would be long gone from sw if it hadn't been for my minis friends.

Sounds like u have a fab target too and plenty of motivation so sure u will get there :) look forward to sharing your progress x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thank you for the welcome smartie and jo.

Smartie I would definitely like to keep in touch, could do with a slimming bud :) xx

No lovely, is it an app or something?

Welcome to the forum Gem the best of luck to you ;)

It's really good... More calorie based for logging food but it is good for sharing food diaries.. Although that is a little scary! How've you been gettin on today? So far so good for me. Although we are cooking for friends tonight. I may have to dust my Davina DVD thats about 9 years old... OMG!

Thank you caretaker :)

ill have to have a gander at the fitness pal thing then thank you :)

Hope you have a lovely evening with your friends tonight. Hopefully it'll be easy on the syns for you :)

Today I took my mam to bingo and resisted having anything to eat there (had my prawns and jacket at home waiting for me) plus then took her to m&s, had a skinny cappo, resisted the Victoria sandwich (about 36 syns a slice) and even gave my mam the free biscuit! Phew! Xx

ahhh cakeeee... I do make cakes for ppl so that can be my downfall. I have 3 cakey cupboards and can always knock something up.. ek!!
last night wasnt the best syn wise but going out on the mountain bikes to get some exercise. cant be bothered but it will be worth it.. well done on staying on track! whoop whoop!!!

Deffo will be worth it chick :) and well done for getting straight back into it today.

Im making a chicken dinner ATM for me and my mam, then will do a chicken omelette later to take to work tomorrow. Back into reality for me tomorrow, I'm a student nurse so had the last 2 weeks off, done no work so really need to give myself a kick up the butt to get motivated.

Hope the weather is just as nice for you as it is here for your bike ride xx

it was a really good ride. Ended up cycling for approx 3 hours. bit stiff now. feeling quite chuffed with my little old self :)

ah work for me tomorrow too.... I'm a civil servant. So hard sitting down all day. Although im starting to break the boredom/eating pattern.

Role on anothe good day for us tomorrow :)

Hiya :) gosh 3 hours bike riding FairPlay to you!

hope you had a good day today. I managed to stay away from the tuck shop on the ward and have managed to stay away from the sweets on the desks too :) xx

pretty stiff today. started the 30 day squat omg! day one is 50! I didnt do it in one go tho ekkkkk

hows today been?? I had a cream egg! why??? I seriously didn't need it. I've been out for an hours walk to try and compensate. zzz

Hey Dewdec!! welcome! :)

Haha, one of the girls in work had a cream egg and I could smell it for hours, smelt sooooo nice.

dont do what I done and do 2 lots of squats in a day without warming up, my thighs are beyond killing me!

today's been good and off to be in a bit so another day done and dusted :)
tomorrow's aim is to start my assignment :( boo!

hi dewdec, welcome aboard :) xx

Thank you Julie. Hope you're doing well xx

hey hun... u stil on track! been for another hours walk tonight. Had salt a pepper chicken and chips all homemade and zero syns... oh yerrrr! made up!!!

havent done todays 55 squats yet.. ekk. im not actually sure if im doing them right.

Hiya chick, another day to tick off :) well done on the walking, I've been sat on my bum all day, 'looking' at my assignment!
today I had fat free yoghurt, salmon with salad and roasted potatoes and carrots, then for supper I made chicken egg fried rice. As a treat I just had 3 marshmallows. Syn wise I've not done too badly. Had 2 tablespoons of light salad cream, 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce and my marshmallows.

Ive had my 2nd 'rest' day off the old squats, legs still haven't recovered. I watched a clip on YouTube about how to do them properly but I don't think I'll ever get the jist of it. They've got quite a few tutorials on there so I'd suggest having a quick peak.

ive made magic pancakes for tomorrow and I'm off to harvester for a meal so I must resist the blue cheese sauce and the bread rolls :)

Here's hoping another successful day for us tomorrow :)

Back