Hiya

I'm new and not quite sure how to forum yet, i've never been very good at computers just can never get my head around them, so this might take me a while =/.

Anywho, i am hoping desperatly to lose weight, my weight constantly falls and gains all the time, i want to get to a good weight and maintain it.
I'm afraid im not comfortable yet to say my weight and stats :cry:
I'm extremely insecure about my weight, i feel ugly, fat and disgusting. I want to change that so i'm trying to get back my self-esteem and attempt to keep healthy :)

well i hope i get to know you all, i'm not sure how forums work, but i will have a whack at it :p

Hi and welcome to minimins. If you have a look at the big blue band at the top of this thread, there is one that says "tutorials" if you click on that it will help you find your way around. Good luck with your weight loss hun x x x

Hi

Hi there im new too and dont seem to have a clue what im doing!:( Ive been cd for 3 wks now, just started wk 4 and tonight im struggling

thank you becky :) i sure will :D x x

hey jules onto 4th wk thats great, i find it so hard to keep up with diets, as soon as i see chocolate i can't stop eating it :( but try and keep at it, be determined, go to bed early and have a nice warm bath, treat yourself to some pampering, doll yourself up so you feel strong enough to continue :) x x x p.s let me know how you get on

Hi and welcome! :D
If you haven't already done so...watch the inspirational slideshow, it's pics of some of the members here showing their weight loss journeys and is very good! You can find it at the top of the page on the blue bit. :)

Hiya hun, gosh ya sound so much like myself!! I absolutely hate looking in mirrors but lately since been on this site i have found so many wonderful people who are all at hand to help ya through it. So it doesnt matter what weight ya are, ya have seen the problem and doing something about it, a few months down the line when you start losing some weight I am sure ya will be happy to discuss it then. My biggest challenge is too lose weight so I can look at myself in a different light and buy a mirror and love the person who is looking back. I feel totally insecure about my weight as well and really no self confidence. What diet are you doing? If ya havent decided as yet have a wee look through all the threads here, I found them very motivational when I started out so I started the lipotrim diet glad I did now its great and the support is phenomenal. I wish ya all the best and loads of success, if ya ever need help through the diet we are all here for ya. I look forward to hearing about your success in the future and most importantly reading your posts. If ya should ever need any help or someone to chat to ya can mail me anytime. We are all here in the same boat as yourself so dont think for one minute that ya are alone as ya are not, all the best, take care.

Im new but old, i used to frequent this site 2 years ago after loosing 4 stone now im back with a vengence BEWARE LOL

Welcome to Minimins :)

thankyou keisha :)

miss unknown, thats exactly why i want to lose weight, it got to the point where i'd just cry when i looked in the mirror.
The lipotrim diet sounds interesting, i must look at them all, there are so many out there i'm surprised, i normally went with very low calorie diets, but always got ill after a week or two, so i guess i need one that will keep me going and motivated. Thank you :) i could do with talking to someone, i find keeping motivated the trickest, especially when all my mates are very slim and have 2 or three bars of chocolate first thing, i always want to join in :(
x x x

hey irene :) not yet at the moment i'm trying to eat as little as possible before i decide on one- its not going very well lol xxx

andrene- hehe i will, good luck :) xxxx

thankyou starlight :) x x

stuggling over!!!!

Hi crazy, thanks for the advice, i had a lovely bath and distracted myself and made it thru another day!!! Today aint been too bad but i can feel the hunger pangs starting already. If u dont mind me asking what diet are u doing?

=D i'm so glad that helped :) i hate hunger pangs, i always have some black coffee (i hate the taste so it puts me off) then chew furiously on some gum.

i'm not sure what diet yet :( have no idea what would suit me, i have such a sweet tooth and stomach on me, that i know low calorie diets would kill me. Thats what i have been trying lately, and excercise is getting so difficult in winter, i can't go jog or walk like usual, as its pitch black and raining when i get back x x x

I'm new and not quite sure how to forum yet, i've never been very good at computers just can never get my head around them, so this might take me a while =/.

Anywho, i am hoping desperatly to lose weight, my weight constantly falls and gains all the time, i want to get to a good weight and maintain it.
I'm afraid im not comfortable yet to say my weight and stats :cry:
I'm extremely insecure about my weight, i feel ugly, fat and disgusting. I want to change that so i'm trying to get back my self-esteem and attempt to keep healthy :)

well i hope i get to know you all, i'm not sure how forums work, but i will have a whack at it :p
Hiya, Best of luck with your weight loss. xx:D

Back