Hiyas

saraian24

Gold Member
Thinking about coming back. Got to discuss it with DH though but recently the budget has got a bit bigger so can afford too.

I have a trip down bristol at end of february and the jeans are a wee bit tight and want them loose again!

Stopped cambridge in november due to financial stuff. And since then have gone from 15.1 to 16.5 - embarrassing and disgusting and its entirely my fault - i have been eating quite badly though the last couple of weeks I have been really good and lost some weight but could do with a boost!

So hopefully might be back in this section soon with you all!

Ello :)

Hey trouble,

How you been girl?! You are welcome to come back and play, we are all here to support you, you knows that!

Huggs, and good to see you around again, we missed you

XXX

Glad that you're able to start back. Don't think about what you've gained. Only think of what you'll lose.

Good luck with it. Hopefully I can help you along the way and that you can help me too.

Hiya girls, well after doing this post last night i went through my finances and wrote them all down and just had a chat with the man, and Im coming back!

I am going to give my councellor a bell tonight.

Now will i need to go back to the doctors again too have another form signed?

Really excited about joining you again! Im doing well with my paul mckenna but i need it off a bit quicker!!!

Hoping to get into those 20 jeans lol!

Hi ... Welcome back ... come on i'm on day 2 don't let time slip away get right back on with it hehe

Yes I watched him on TV the other night , he does make sense but I want the fast way not the slow way and I'll take up his tips when I get to goal :)

Yeah his tips are defintely working but I need to get a bulk off now as since the damn weights gone on again my backs beginning to hurt again - need to feel fit and healthy again!

Yes , I also found putting on weight hurts , my back was killing last week , also my legs , then you think , better take action , which we are doing :)
Also summer is coming yeahhhhhh

Back