Hmm... Strange Week!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mattbibby, 10 November 2007 Social URL.

1. mattbibby

mattbibby Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I had my 4th weigh in the other day.. to my dismay I only lost 3lbs... down to 17st 6lbs making a 2st 2lb loss in a month.

I thought maybe ah its starting to slow down now i've lost such alot... BUT 4 days into this week and im not 16st 10lbs according to my own scales... :eek: and its visible.. my stomach has got flatter hm..

Anyone know of why Ketosis is so... inconsistent? Even when the diet is followed to the 'Tee'.

Matt:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mattbibby

mattbibby Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    *now 16st 10lbs*

4. Rosie Ju

Rosie Ju Member

Wow - 2st 2lbs in just a month - as a 'newy', struggling to get through the first week, #I think that's absolutely amazing. You may be disaapointed in 3lbs this week, but you're an inspiration to someone who thinks Monday night seems a very very long way away.

Well done

5. mattbibby

mattbibby Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ah the first week! Weirdly the 2nd Week was harder for me.... but then again I lost the most in my 2nd week (10lbs).

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    To be honest I found the weeks I lost more harder than the weeks I was lost less... I always thought is was the little devil on my shoulder telling me to reward myself for doing well!!

7. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    After the initial weight loss, 3 pounds a week is pretty average with the odd blip. That is what I usually lose a week. Anyway, congratulations on losing what you have, you must look at that for motivation when times get hard.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.