Hmm... Strange Week!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mattbibby, 10 November 2007 Social URL.

1. mattbibby

mattbibby Member

I had my 4th weigh in the other day.. to my dismay I only lost 3lbs... down to 17st 6lbs making a 2st 2lb loss in a month.

I thought maybe ah its starting to slow down now i've lost such alot... BUT 4 days into this week and im not 16st 10lbs according to my own scales... :eek: and its visible.. my stomach has got flatter hm..

Anyone know of why Ketosis is so... inconsistent? Even when the diet is followed to the 'Tee'.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mattbibby

mattbibby Member

*now 16st 10lbs*
  4. Rosie Ju

Rosie Ju Member

Wow - 2st 2lbs in just a month - as a 'newy', struggling to get through the first week, #I think that's absolutely amazing. You may be disaapointed in 3lbs this week, but you're an inspiration to someone who thinks Monday night seems a very very long way away.

Well done
  5. mattbibby

mattbibby Member

Ah the first week! Weirdly the 2nd Week was harder for me.... but then again I lost the most in my 2nd week (10lbs).
  6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    To be honest I found the weeks I lost more harder than the weeks I was lost less... I always thought is was the little devil on my shoulder telling me to reward myself for doing well!!
  7. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

After the initial weight loss, 3 pounds a week is pretty average with the odd blip. That is what I usually lose a week. Anyway, congratulations on losing what you have, you must look at that for motivation when times get hard.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.