Hmm... Strange Week!

mattbibby

I had my 4th weigh in the other day.. to my dismay I only lost 3lbs... down to 17st 6lbs making a 2st 2lb loss in a month.

I thought maybe ah its starting to slow down now i've lost such alot... BUT 4 days into this week and im not 16st 10lbs according to my own scales... :eek: and its visible.. my stomach has got flatter hm..

Anyone know of why Ketosis is so... inconsistent? Even when the diet is followed to the 'Tee'.

Matt:D

Wow - 2st 2lbs in just a month - as a 'newy', struggling to get through the first week, #I think that's absolutely amazing. You may be disaapointed in 3lbs this week, but you're an inspiration to someone who thinks Monday night seems a very very long way away.

Well done

To be honest I found the weeks I lost more harder than the weeks I was lost less... I always thought is was the little devil on my shoulder telling me to reward myself for doing well!!

After the initial weight loss, 3 pounds a week is pretty average with the odd blip. That is what I usually lose a week. Anyway, congratulations on losing what you have, you must look at that for motivation when times get hard.

Back