Extra Easy Hmm the most wonderful time of the month..

Superfree Princess

Silver Member
Dear ladies (gents too if you want), I was just wondering if anyone had noticed a difference in their periods since their weight loss? Cheers and apologies if i've made anyone cringe.

I'm interested in this too, I'm due to find out in a couple of weigh ins time! I always want to eat like a horse during ovulation but week of menstruation I'm never hungry I just sleep loads!

I'll be interested to hear what experienced sw'ers have to say too!

I've been doing SW for 5 weeks. At period time I noticed much more of a mood swing and more sugar/wine cravings than usual. However, I think this is not because I was suffering more than usual, but because it was in contrast to my new more healthy feeling that I had had over the first few weeks of SW, so I was noticing it more! Also it was a bit heavier, which is interesting because I have PCOS which tends to prevent you from having proper periods - perhaps my system is getting healthier already. And slightly less pain than usual as well.

I have PCOS too, it's always far better when my insulin levels under control so fingers crossed SW has stabilised my blood sugar

Guess I am the lucky one here not knowing what it feels like.....hehehe

Back