hmm

becky29

well, loss has slowed down to 4 per week. not good enough! i have increased my activity levels and even bought a wii fit which i use every day for 30-45 mins.
5wks - 34 pounds
i know that sounds good but my counsellor seems to think i should be losing more, i am not cheating and am in ketosis, feeling abit frustrated.

Hey Becky..
Just wanted to say well done you!
I think 34 pounds in 5 weeks is fantastic! I must say I have found the weeks I have exercised I do lose less weight.. maybe because you are building up muscle..
I think 4 lbs a week is a great loss I would love to lose 4 pounds a week..... it does slow down after a while of being on cd.
keep smiling yoru doing fab x

You are doing well.
At the end of the day you're losing and that's the main thing!
I love to lose that much every week, think your cdc needs to lighten up a bit.
You are doing so well

Becky, no offense intended to your CDC, but can they count? :) the average loss on CD is one stone per month, which you've absolutely smashed. Well done you!

That's two and a half stone in a bit over a month, that's f**king fantastic!!! Seriously, the average/recommended loss is a stone a month, so you're doing amazingly. 5lbs a week is good! That's 20 a month, more than the average stone!

Jesus chrrrrist I would be so happy to lose that in 5 weeks! Well done you! Keep it up, I reckon the lighter the exercise the better, I imagine if you do light exercise its not enough to build muscle but you are burning off fat....like that biting point on a car clutch if you know what I mean - does that make any sense!

Apparently you cannot build muscle whilst on CD, the calories are too low on most of the plans, but the more you exercise it would appear the less you lose, sometimes your body thinks... eek, its using excess calories I need to hang onto this fat to keep me going....

You're doing fab, I would love to lose 4lbs a week!!

Try one week without the exercise if you're that worried and see if you get a bigger loss that week as it does seem to slow losses down.

Are you for real? 34lbs in 5 weeks is an amazing loss!

your doing amazing chick and as someone else has pointed out the average loss in a month is 14lbs so ya have well and truly smashed that record, keep it up chick

thanks

just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their encouragement. i know i am too hard on myself. i went out on friday night and eat and drank what i wanted as a treat for doing so well. back on plan today and hoping that the 4 pounds i gained in the last 2 days will go quickly. i have eased up on the exercise too.

Back