hmmm - sharing personal feelings

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
i have sumthing that i think i would like to say with you all, but am not 100% sure if i should post it on this board, i think of you all as close friends and i cudnt do this diet without u all, and this is linked to why i cheat/ crave food etc but i am aware that it might upset some viewers and thats certianly not something i want to do, i am also not sure if its sumthing i wouldbe allowed to post about it

i cant work it, whether by sharing it, it will help me how to stop the comfort eatin etc n that by posting it on here it will be me admitting it and hopefully help me move on, or wether it wont help at all, n cud upset others

has anyone else ever felt like this?
xx

i cant work it, whether by sharing it, it will help me how to stop the comfort eatin etc n that by posting it on here it will be me admitting it and hopefully help me move on, or wether it wont help at all, n cud upset others

has anyone else ever felt like this?
xx

Yep, all the time. When I was on CD and now when I'm maintaining. Even more now though. It helps me to write it down here, but feel I have to keep it to myself most of the time.:eek:

Not saying either of us should do though. Would be interested in others thoughts.

i am aware that it might upset some viewers and thats certianly not something i want to do, i am also not sure if its sumthing i wouldbe allowed to post about it

In what way would it upset someone? Is it about a type of eating disorder:confused: Something that you're embarrased about? Something that might unwittingly 'encourage' others to try?

Stacey please speak to me on msn babe, im here for you but your not answering me and im worried about you, do you need me to come over?

Hey stacey... I'm sure unless it is personal about someone else on the site or something then I can't see how it would upset anyone..... after all you are only just expressing your own feelings and isn't that what this forum is all about???? correct me if I'm wrong people????

It may get people thinking but if you post it in a non-offensive way then I can't see how you could be doing any damage

Hope whatever it is isn't affecting your life too much

love

I think if it helps, share. If people judge or get upset then they can elect to read no further.

I had a really awful experience with my son last year which involved him being drugged, abducted and only discovered by the police in the nick of time. Coming on here helped me a lot. All my friends and family were just too close somehow. The warmth and understanding i received from the Miniminers was just wonderful and helped me come to terms with what happened.

Whatever you decide, be assured, we are all here for each other.

Love

Agree with Gen and Barb. I think most people discuss most personal things without it causing any offence.

You could post it on the members only forum if it was something you didn't want everyone to see

Stacey,
the majority of us here are only too willing to listen & if we can help / offer advice.
like Barb say some times people are too close, whereas we here are all friends but in a slightly detatched way - if you know what i mean.
If you feel offloading onto us will help you then feel free to do so.
Whatever you decide, good luck hun
xx:)

Hiya stacey,
I agree with Karion, if and when you feel ready to share whatever it is, then you may feel more comfortable writing about it in the 'members only diary section'.

Big hug coming your way
love
geri
x

thanks everyone, i have explained everythin to verity and she is going to try and explain things for me, cos i will prob not make much sense writing it myself

thanks for ya support so far, and i am really sorry if this upsets anyone, or brings up any memories for anyone

xxx

i agree with what all the others have said, a problem shared and all that, sometimes its easier to talk to people who arent to close to you, if you know what i mean, you may be surprised and someone else has gone through something similar and may be able to help you through this, if anything upsets anybody they dont have to read.. simple

hope your ok x

Hi Guys,

What stacey has to tell everyone is not something that is easy to talk about and I have offered to explain to you all to save her any unneccesary heartache after all she has been through. When I tell you about it, you will know what a brave, tough and soooo strong girl she is and ater all the advice she gives us im sure this is the time when she needs our support more than ever after she has got the courage to tell us her terrible experience. The terrible thing is that Stacey was raped 3 years ago gone valentines day at 16yrs old by a so called friend of hers from work, she was the wonderful girl she still is today and he took her virginity and attacked her with a knife cutting her throat, As if she hadnt been through enough 3 months later she discovered she was pregnant with a baby girl and although family and friends turned against her she decided she would give birth to her little girl and that if she couldnt cope she would think about adoption as she didnt believe in aborting when it wasnt the innocent babies fault. 7 months of hell followed as her family and friends abandonned her and people in the street calling her sl*g and glaring at her growing tum, the tough cookie she was and still is she started getting prepared alone for her babys arrival and at 7mths pregnant the worst day of her life happened when he followed her home from work and was shouting his mouth off that the baby was his and he wasnt gonna be locked up and she was gonna pay for going to the police. She was grabbed again and feared she would be raped again but when she felt a pain in her side she held her tummy and then was covered in blood and she had been stabbed. A passerby called an ambulance and she was taken to surgery to be stitched up and it was when she came around that they broke the news that she had lost her little girl Lily Ella. The following months were worse for stace and she was sectioned to a phsychiatric unit for 3 months after several attempted suicides. When she was discharged she wanted to hide how she was feelin so started going out 7 nights a week drinking and then takeaways followed by hangover food n ended up puttin all the weight on.

Im sure you all agree stacey needs us at this time when she has been so brave to open up, stacey is always here for us and posts on all of our posts for support and has been such a good friend, please give her the support she needs now to fight the ba*ta*d who done this to her and be the girl she used to be and can be again!

thanks guys, im in tears writing this and im sure we can all give stacey our strength to bounce back.

thanx verity ur a fab friend

also i put weight on, becasuse he called me 'fit' n pretty n i put weight on so that no1 else wud think the same and do the same again (my head was messed up) n i also felt by being fat that it was like a bubble around me to keep pple away me

am not if this makes sense to any1 :s

xxx

I can't believe I just read that right! No one deserves to be treated like that. I have been in a few terrible situations where I was put on police protection then used food to hide my emotional stress. Hope you are on the road to recovery poppet!

I am unsure what to say. I am too in tears reading this.

Stacey, how brave and special you are. You have so much support on here already - that won't stop. But even greater respect will be yours. Verity, you too are special for helping Stacey by putting that into words for her.

Sending you all my love and lots of hugs.

You have my 100% support hun.... I cannot believe, but do obviously, that anyone could put another human being through something as horrific as that... people are sick

Well done on pulling your life back together darling you are one very very very brave young lady

big hugs to ya and I hope in time you will feel better for sharing this

i agree that Stacey, you are very brave for allowing this to be retold to us.
I feel so sad that during this awful time your family turned against you & you had no-one to turn to for support.
Have you had any councilling or contacted the likes of Rape Crisis to help you get thru this.
I have never been thru anything like this or have any experience of anyone else in this situation & so cannot even begin to imagine all the emotions you went thru.
I just want to send you love n hugs hun
xx

Back