hmmm - sharing personal feelings

Holy crap. :hug99:

im nearly in tears here after reading that, to go through all that it goes to show how strong and gutsy you are, im sure you will get through this but will take time, my thoughts are with you and theres not enough hugs i can send you on here :hug99::hug99::hug99:

Hiya stacey,
I hope you'll feel better having off loaded... Please remember that none of this was your fault, you are in no way to blame whats so ever...

You are one very brave and special girl...

Have another hug,
love
geri
xxxx

Oh Stacey :( As some people here who know me from the pink site, a similar thing happened to me. Aged 17, raped and left pregnant...lost the baby at 6 months, followed by attempted suicides.

Not sure that you ever get over it. I know with time you become detached from that period in your life.

Lots of hugs sweetie. Dreadful thing :(

thanks everyone

i did go to councellin, but my parents told me to stop as i was ok so i did :(, i did go back a few months ago wen i moved out of their house but it stopped, i am thinkin of askin my doctor to recommend sumone else to see, or for cbt

xxx

You are so young to have suffered so much and for everyone to turn against you. You are a strong lady and you are coping very well. We are all here for you and I too am in tears just thinking of what you have been through and on your own. And thanks to Verity too.
I also ask if you have had counselling. I am having it at the moment and it is really helping.
Irene xx

thanks everyone

i did go to councellin, but my parents told me to stop as i was ok so i did :(, i did go back a few months ago wen i moved out of their house but it stopped, i am thinkin of askin my doctor to recommend sumone else to see, or for cbt

xxx

Great idea Stacey... just keep going until you are as sorted as humanley possible after what you have been through...

big hugs... and as Geri has said... none of this was ur fault at all

love

thanks sooo much karion

normally i know wat triggers me off, but today i just cant work it out :( i know that it does trigger off my weight issues etc tho, and wen i am down about anything those feeling takes over, is sumthin i definalty need to work out how to put behind me, it was over 3 years ago now n i shud be able to deal with it :(

xx

I definately would ask the dr to refer you again. This is my 2nd lot of counselling and I am so pleased I agreed to have it.
Big ((((hugs))))
Irene xx

Oh Stacey :( As some people here who know me from the pink site, a similar thing happened to me. Aged 17, raped and left pregnant...lost the baby at 6 months, followed by attempted suicides.

Not sure that you ever get over it. I know with time you become detached from that period in your life.

Lots of hugs sweetie. Dreadful thing :(

Big hugs to you too darling... I never knew this

My goodness what kind of people are there out there walking the streets

lots of love and hugs xxx

thanks sooo much karion

normally i know wat triggers me off, but today i just cant work it out :( i know that it does trigger off my weight issues etc tho, and wen i am down about anything those feeling takes over, is sumthin i definalty need to work out how to put behind me, it was over 3 years ago now n i shud be able to deal with it :(

xx

3 years and you should be over it??? That's so harsh on yourself! You have had such a trauma and it seems like everyone else was horrible to you, you don't need to be horrible to yourself as well.

I would definately pursue the route of having counselling. I'm sure your doctor will do all that they can to get you all the help you need, but you need to ask for it first.

Awwww Stace, I am so proud of you for getting that lot of your chest, you are such a strong and brave person and i really admire you. We have chatted alot on msn and you have helped me when i have needed it, i just wish i could help you with this. I do think it would be good idea to chat with your Dr, counselling would be good for you i think and this time stop when you feel ready not when others tell you you are better.

Sending big (((((((((hugs))))))))))) and kisses your way hun.

I shall chat to you on msn just wanted to reply to this post. I did know some of what had happened but not all of it.

Lots of love Busy XX

it was over 3 years ago now n i shud be able to deal with it :(

xx

Oh no. It'll come though. Agree with the others to get every bit of help possible. This is not your fault. Whether you can cope with it at the moment or not, is not your fault.

Hang in there. Shout for help from any counselling thing on offer.

Echo what everyone else has said Stacey!
You are brave, and stop being hard on yourself. Its been 3 years not a lifetime! Plenty of support here for you and I am sure although this has not happened to me that others could signpost places for help
Keep smiling hun, as I said earlier to you, you CAN do this!
Much love
XXXXX

Oh Stacey, I just want to put my arms round you and hug you and hug you. No one ever should ahve to go through such a series of horrific events. I hope now that we know your story, and admire you even more for the courage you have shown, you will be able to continue your journey of putting these terrible things behind you whilst looking forward positively to the very good future you so richly deserve.

With love, admiration and concern

thanks everyone

ya messages mean a lot to me, it jus kinda makes sense of why i eat, but also why its important that i stop this n get bk to bein thinner as my weight is a constant reminder

thanks for listenin n ya support everyone

xxx

thanks everyone

ya messages mean a lot to me, it jus kinda makes sense of why i eat, but also why its important that i stop this n get bk to bein thinner as my weight is a constant reminder

thanks for listenin n ya support everyone

xxx

Stacey, I think that you will still struggle without further help. You said earlier you put on the weight as a barrier but the weight itself is a constant reminder. I can see a contradiction in terms there! I think you will get problems with your physical appearance - fat or thin - because of the nature of what happened to you. I think perhaps it is definately time to seek further help because it can't make things worse can it?

stacey just read that out to my hubby couldnt finish it as was so overcome by your terible experience. can`t believe you have kep that to yourself after all the advise you give others. Don`t let him cheat you of a life.You are young absolutely beautiful outside and in.You loose your weight in your own time on whatever diet will help.All here for you.

i put the weight on before, but now i need to get rid of it for that reason :(

thanx lisa, i jus wanted to let it all out n it was on here that i felt most comfortable with it, as i value u all as friends :)

xxx

if this kick starts your recovery then we will be happy to have helped you in whatever small way we can
xx:)

i was chattin to busybee and think i am going to move doctors and ask for an extended session and explain as much as i can to them (maybe write sum bullet points down) and see what they suggest but i am slightly worried incase they tell me to stop this diet, can they do that?
xxx

Back