Hmmm

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
Swollen sore belly and indigestion that goes away after not eating the dinners/soups for two days :mad: first day back on and i've got indigestion again!

Having the granola with fruit and yoghurt for my tea tonight, totally gutted!! Thinking of recreating the whole diet chef thing by freezing my own cooking, which maybe I should have done to begin with but ohhhh so much cooking involved to get me going lol

uh oh, doesnt sound good, sounds like you are intolorant to one of the ingredients that they must use in most of their recipes. what shame! Its a bind cooking up loads of stuff but once its done its done! Good luck tho whatever happens

I know , so gutting!!!

May have to make saturday my cooking day from now on lol.

How are you getting on? Is your partner still tutting at you?

Im doing ok, have no issues with any of the food, havent weighed self tho, as wii is packed away while I redecorate..who is barmy enough to try and decorate new year..oh yeah that would be me, chaos all around!

Drs have changed my meds tho and the ones they have put me on are notorious for weight gain and fluid retention, so bit nervous about weighing time.

Back