HockeyNut's refeed

Yay!! New dress!! I am a shopping freak at the moment! Super well done to you and your STS. Have a fab time. Xx

Thank you everyone. We had a lovely day today. A little off the refeed menu but I tried to be careful. No sweet - which for me is a major achievement.

Breakfast - chocolate shake
lunch - slice of pizza type garlic bread with a couple of olives,
2 salmon fishcakes, spinach and root vegtable mash, salad garnish, small slice of cake.
glass of bubbly, 2 black coffees, 2 mint teas, 2 glasses of slimline tonic, 2 pts of water.

Another birthday lunch again tomorrow!!

Ok second day of celebrations...
Breakfast - Chocolate shake
lunch - seafood terrine, crab salad with 5 small roast potatoes
tea - 1oz cheese, 4 cherry toms, maintenance bar

3 mint teas, 3 slimline tonics, black coffee, 1 mulled wine

Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.

well done!!

Thank You!

Today's diet ..

Breakfast - chocolate shake
Lunch - 4oz salmon, small salad
Dinner - 4oz tuna steak, 6oz potato, 4tbs of brocolli
Snacks - 4oz quorn slices, yogurt, dried mango
black coffee, mint tea, 3pts water.

Feeling really cold tonight and a bit of tummy ache so don't know if I getting something!!!!

well done on the menu, hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks so much Christine. Still feel cold but tummy ache has gone.

Day 10 of refeed!

Breakfast - Maintenance orange crush (really yummy!!!)
lunch - peppered mackrel (4 oz) and salad
dinner - mushroom omlette (1.5 eggs no fat), serving spoon of savory rice, 4oz mixed vegtables. Maintenance chocolate mousse (yummy and lots of it!).
Snacks - 2oz quorn pieces.
4pts water, black coffee, 2 mint teas.

I think I am going to have to add some snacks mid afternoon as I am starting to feel peckish before I get home from work and have my tea.

Don't seem to be loosing any weight which is a shame because I had hoped I would continue to loose. However I think it might be TOTM soon so that might be having an impact.

Day 11 of refeed.....

Breakfast - Maintenance Summer fruits drink (another yummy drink)
Lunch - 4oz peppered mackrel, 6 cherry toms, cucumber, 2 slices of wholemeal bread.
Dinner - lipotrim chicken soup and 2 crispbreads
Snacks - yogurt, apple, satsuma.

Had my snacks this afternoon so it stopped me from feeling peckish.
Late dinner because of gym/swimming so I had chicken soup and 2 crispbreads.

Really like the maintenance products so I think when refeed is finished I will have two of those a day plus one meal and hope I start to loose a couple of pounds next week.

It's great you like the maintenance products. You are doing very well on refeed. If you feel you ate not losing why not try tracking your cals on myfitnesspal .com . Sometimes, even though we are eating the right foods we may be having a little too much in calories. It might be worth tracking cals if you want to continue losing.
You are in control and that's the main thing.

Thanks once agian Molly for the advice. I'll check out the website. I get weighed on Saturday so I will know then what I have done!

Todays menu...
Breakfast - vanilla shake
lunch - 2 slices of bread, 4oz quorn slices, tsp of mayo,.
Dinner - 3oz salmon, 4tbsp greenbeans and carrots, 5ozs mashed potatos.
Snacks - yogurt, apple, satsuma
drinks 3pts water, black coffee, 2 mint teas.

I think I might move to 2 maintenance products and one meal a day for the next few weeks. I plan to go back on TFR in the new year.

well done!! are you getting used to eating food now? Im still playing with the food on my plate before I start eating, its like its a sin to eat it haha!! but once I get going its all good and I enjoy it, just takes me a while still to eat it!!

Thanks Christine - yes I'm loving eating again but I do get concerned about remaining in control. With the TFR there was 100% control now it's easier to slip in the odd extra calories. Having said that I am really chuffed because I have lost 2lbs this week and I was convinced I had put weight on. Must listen to my own advise and throw my scales away!!!

So last day of my 2 week refeed was Friday. Now I'm going onto maintenance for 3 weeks and hope I continue to loose a couple of pounds a week. Then new year back onto TFR for 4 weeks.

Thanks for posting a refeed diary I have read though it and have got some ideas :) might try the quorn sausages :) your doing so great x

Thanks so much - I do love quorn sausages. A lot less fat than the meat versions. Enjoy your refeed.

You are doing really well. Good job on another loss too!

Thought I would resurrect my refeed diary as I start refeed again tomorrow. It's good to remind myself of what I did last time.

Day 1 of refeed part 2.
Vanilla shake, Chicken soup and tuna omlette with small salad. Used balsamic vinegar, lime juice and pepper for salad dressing. Very yummy and feeling full!
Not had enought water today - only drunk 2.5 pints so far so need to drink more this evening.

Hockey, reckon we're struggling a bit with the water as we're full up still? Well done for day 1 of re-feed. I really should fit an omellette in somewhere! How you feelin in yourself? X

Great thanks Pook's - glad to be eating again.

Back