• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hola, I'm back

Well I'm back from a 4 week holiday, slightly heavier but had a fantastic time!!!!!
Started yesterday on a low carb 'prep' week and begin theCD plan next Tuesday as I am going to a party on Thursday and want to have a drink! Got 3 days worth of packs left so might start Saturday & try to shift some of 9lb I've gained (I was expecting it to be more!) before my official weigh day.
I have to say this holiday was soooo different to the last few as I was so much more confident to wear shorts & strappy tops, even a bikini, instead of a big baggy t shirt & shorts down to knees!!
Hope you are all well & sticking to plan xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
yay welcome back hunny, told you wouldnt gain that much, i gained about that when i took 4 weeks off.. glad you had a fantastic time..

Good luck xx

soon to be minnie mouse
well done for getting straight back on the wagon. i too went on holiday and came back 4lb heavier. i also wore a bikini, swam every day and even had the confidence to dive into the pool instead of skulking in with my sarong covering the blubber

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 1
Introductions 6
Introductions 3