Hola...

BrittW

Timelord
Hola Everyone...

Have you missed me?? Haha...

I've missed you lot so so much. Had my 21st birthday, working at Build a Bear, put on so much weight it's a joke....
Also, i look a bit different now, dyed my hair black and everything!

For those who don't know me, i'm mad, a bit random and try to be a little ray of sunshine...

How is everyone...??

Britt xo

Last edited:
Welcome back Britt, nice to meet you, good luck with your weight loss. X

Ahhh thanks treacle.

Well, it's today i decided i've had enough, i had fun over my birthday but that's not an excuse anymore. I'm skint as anything until the 30th when i get paid so i'm feeling a food shopping trip and i'm going to go back to my SW class next week on Wednesday. Hope everything will be ok lol.
I'm going to just get a new book and that i think cause this will be the 3rd time i've re-stared... oh dear.
It's horrible but i find it so eary and good and i lose loads of weight, then i kick into self-sabotage mode and give up - i can't keep doing it...
*sigh*
I need a hug lol. xo

Hugs on their way for you...:grouphugg:

I know what you mean - I am the same - we know the plan works, it's easy, we are eating good food, but we still decide to blow it all out of the water and sabotage ourselves...
Remember, each cheat is another day on the diet, is that what you really want ??

Listen to me - maybe I should take some of my own advice !! LOL

Tracy

YAY! I was only wondering about you the other day. Glad you've made it back chicky.

Loving the new look. Tres chic. Suits you!

There are loads of new people since you were last here, but everyone's lovely. There are even some boys! :eek:

Thanks Tracy.

Boys you say Hells? Hmmm...
Came back at the right time haha...

Well i'm going to spend this week eating as best i can, but literally don't have anything in the house and have a budget of £6.20 per day until i get paid on the 30th. Ha.

B
xo

Hey Huni...was wondering how you were doing! Now I know!
Dont worry about not being able to start until pay day...I know how that one goes!! Lol
Its lovely to have you back here regardless!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Awww thanks babe...

I was a bit worried about coming back as i keep doing this but it's nice to know i still have all your support...

B xo

Yay, you're back!!!! I was just wondering where you'd got to and if anyone went to the meet. Great to have you back and good luck with getting back on sw journey. I have every faith in you that you will do great xxx

This is true..

Ahhh, i've missed your logic Rachella!!

Thanks Betty!
I didn't go to the meet, felt too much of a failure really... Pah.
Missed ya hunni!

B xo

I've been bad for ages, i keep getting back on track then going off again. Maybe we should start some sort of a challenge or something x

Back