Holby City

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Happy Holidays, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm confused, I watched Holby City last night & Chrissie is pregnant. Ok I know she was pregnant a while back with Oliver's baby & lost it & I can understand maybe it was twins & she lost one. But where did this other pregnancy come from??????? She told some guy I've not seen before last night it was his. Have I missed something.

Can anyone explain it to me please :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dawney

Dawney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I dont think it has all been explained in the storyline yet. I have watched them all and admit I am confused as well. I get the impression that Chrissey just wanted a baby and got herself pregnant and hoped that the father would never find out. It looks like after last nights episode she may not get her wish. Just my take on it though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.