Holiday Advice

missjam

Just booked a holiday with my mum, we feel like we hardly see each other so its going to be a bonding holiday! and its in mid July... I know where we have booked will be a place to remember and the last thing i want to do is stress out over healthy eating and diets... want to relax and enjoy everything (but in moderation)

do you think it would be wise to lose a few extra pound under my goal weight so i can just relax about it all and not have to worry about regaining it??

Thatswhat I hope to do for my hols in aug. I normally can put 3-7 lb on during a 2 week all inclusive hol so aiming to lose more than my original goal to allow me to relax a little on holiday x

yeah! im half board... like il try to have fruit for breakfast and have one treat a day like a dessert.. itll be the vodka that gets me!!

Enjoy your holidays! Don't stress about food hun the diet will still be here when u get back and u dont want your holiday to e ruined cos u spend the whole time worrying about what your eating and drinking. You've done awesome so far and that one holiday won't ruin all your hard work xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you think if i limit myself to roughly 1700 calories a day (but some treats included in there) ill gain loads?

I doubt it. If you chose food sensibly and stick to vodka/ gin etc you should be ok.

Back