Holiday Blues... and weight gain :O(

wannadrop3st

Hey Guys,
So I managed to get to 12.6 before my holiday and was feeling well happy :D

Then something happened, and about two weeks before my holiday to Cyprus, I came off CD and started eating, consequensly my weight on the day i flew was 12.11 :( and upon my return its 13.8 :eek::eek::eek:

OMG..... why o why did i do it ??? Now i have 16lb to lose to get to where i was 1 month ago :eek::cry::cry::cry:

What is wrong with me :cry::cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh hon, don't worry about it! Sometimes we have to go through these things to make us stronger, realise what our limitations and triggers are and to get to a place where we stop repeating patterns of behaviour around food!

Also if you have been off the diet for a while you'll probably lose the stone you've put on in 2/3 weeks. Good luck on getting back onto the plan and hopefully having done what you have it won't happen again :D

xxx

Hunnie, don't worry - you've had a holiday! It's quite typical for people to put on weight whether they've been on CD or not. You're ONLY 13.8 now! Imagine how happy you would have been right at the beginning at the thought of getting there.
It's not a massive figure! You will soon lose it and I bet a lot is water weight.
I had a weekend off and went from 11.5 to 12 stone!!! That's 7lbs in 2 days. It took me a week to lose it. Most came off within 2 days and then the rest quite quickly too.
You've still done really well, so don't feel deflated now :)

As above

Please dont feel too bad :)

I came back from usa and put on 8 pound over 2 weeks, but expected it as ate normally well not binged but just 'ate' ..i lost it all within 5 days.

You'll be ok ;)

x

Hiya

I did something very similar a couple of years ago involving a holiday to Spain and a lapse from Lighterlife. It really is the case that you will soon lose the holiday pounds. Welcome Back and Good Luck.

Oh Sweety, don't worry (although that's easier said than done). Last week I went away for 5 days and put on 8lbs! I lost it in 4 days, by getting back to glugging the water and shakes. It'll be water and glycogen stores building up, they'll shed quickly and before you know it, you'll be back on track :D x

you'll loose the majority in the first couple of weeks hun, you had a holiday, you are normal - you're getting back onto your diet and that's a good thing, because some people panic and don't

xx

as everyone has said don't worry this hapenend to me last year. i was told it was the long flight that had made my weight gain so high. jump back on the scales tomorrow and you will see a big difference. good luck and don't be disheartened

I know how you feel, I have just come back from honeymoon and put on 10lbs :( but at the end of the day, I had a good time and now that I am back I will get back to it!

Back