Holiday booked ....

raquel

pink lady
Well i have 13wks to my bikini hols in greece with my man and little boy, so i want to be near my target of 10.8 that will have been a loss of 3 stone, so i am half way, im doing green this week to see if it boost my loss, so any speed tips would help, :D please im sure i can do 1.5 a week which will take me to target, wish me luck, im loving slimming world, x

Good luck - great incentive now its booked. Keep a picture of the hotel/beach stuck to the fridge or any problem cupboard (the biccy one would be mine!!) Have a lovely holiday

good luck..... makes all the difference having something to aim for... I have 3 big family weddings this year and it brilliant motivation for helping me stick to plan... just think how lush you will feel dipping in and out that pool in your bikini !!

Just a week/two weeks ago somebody very kindly posted a thread with all the SS & S foods. I've just done a search & can't find it now.

If somebody doesn't know where the thread is pm me your email address & I'll email the word doc to you :D

i go away in 12 weeks and i'd love to be at target by then but can't see it cause i need to lose another 3 stone but i'm aiming for 1 and a half off making me at 2 and a half stone loss when i go so i would be 11.6 which sounds good to me.
good luck hun

Good Luck!! Keep ur mind on that bikini and beach!! uve got me thinking about a holiday now! great incentive!! x

Good luck !

Just think how good you will feel lying on that lovely beach with your new body. Sticking pictures around the place is a great idea, a friend of mine did it and it worked really well for her.

xxx

I to have 11 weekes till my holiday & can not wait. I am hoping for a stone in that time taking me to 3 1/2 total loss. If I only manage 1/2 stone I will still be so pleased :D

Keep thinking of the holiday snaps!!

Happy Holidays (Michelle) - Would you mind emailing me the list aswell, sounds like a fab list. If it's ok I will pm you my email :D

Lovelies! I've just started a 'Happy for Holiday' challenge - take a look! xxx

I to have 11 weekes till my holiday & can not wait. I am hoping for a stone in that time taking me to 3 1/2 total loss. If I only manage 1/2 stone I will still be so pleased :D

Keep thinking of the holiday snaps!!

Happy Holidays (Michelle) - Would you mind emailing me the list aswell, sounds like a fab list. If it's ok I will pm you my email :D

yep no probs, just pm your email address :)

Back