holiday caspule suitcase

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi me again on about clothes
I go away in 8 weeks we are only going mon-fri so 5 days 4 nights. There is 4 off us and my dads giving us a lift and only has a small boot so need to cut down on what I take. which is usually a different outfit for day and nite and spares for everyone.

what do you think is the best things for me to take so I can mix and match? its june in uk and I don't like to wear jeans at night and love my dresses.

also as a seperate question what do girls of 8 wear at night these days?

thanks michelle

Where are you going on holiday? What's the temperature normally like where you are going?

Leggings and Floaty tops/dresses - you can pack these into a small case easily!!!
Where are you off too? x

I would def say a pair of black capri pants/ linen trousers - you can dress these down or up with jewellery and heels etc. Also what about a nice plain denim skirt or cropped jeans, again you can dress these up etc. A few nice floaty tops and a pair of day and night shoes and you'll be good to go! Enjoy xxxx

butlins in skegness

always worried leggings will make me look bigger than I am. do I go for tops that cover my bum or sit in middle of bum

Tunics with leggings (not full length ones, just below the knee) or with cropped linen trousers

i always buy from the 'Tall' ranges so they cover my bum even more!....i really 'think' people look at my legs more than they do.....so just go for the leggings look! :D x enjoy your break honey pie x

Definalty leggings, floaty tops that you wear casual/dress up. Linen trousers, maybe 1 pair of jeans. A lightweight jacket, 2 x shoes plus the one pair you will be travelling in - some nice heels for an evening, sandels for beach etc and maybe some trainers/comfy shoes if you are plannig to walk a lot).

Hope this is some help to you! xx

A few holidays ago OH decided we didn't need to take a large suitcas on holiday we only needed to take hand luggage on the plane:eek: I've now got used to packing only what I need.

I take 3 shoe string type tops for day, & 3 bottoms for day either shorts or skirts; It's the same for evening, 3 skirts or trousers & 3 tops which will go with all bottoms so I can mix n match. One pair of daytime shoes & 1 pair of evening shoes.

As for the 8 year old I let her wear whatever she wants in the evening, she's on holiday:D

Back