Holiday Coming Up......

BnC Girl

Hi All, anyone got advice for me? Going on hols week on Tuesday and really looking forward to it BUT not sure what to do. Ive been on SS since starting CD and not had a problem with it but I don't think it will be easy for me to continue whilst on holiday. Anybody done 810 (1000 will be nearer the mark :party0051:) just for a couple of weeks? And what was loss like?? Thanks

Holidays would be a struggle for me, where are you going, anywhere hot ?...maybe if it was hot it would be easier to eat healthier, salads etc...mmmm at worse you could up your plans to allow for some food.

Do you drink alcohol, cuz if your gonna be drinking then you've got to eat, otherwise you'd damage your kidneys and god knows what else ?

Sorry if i've given more questions than answers :p

Hiya

I am off on hols a week today (woohoo!). Am planning to do 810 while I am away. Should be pretty easy as I am going on a self catering holiday to france!

Was originally planning to stick to SS whilst away - the only reason I am doing 810 instead is that I plan to do alot of walking and swimming on holiday and want to make sure I don't end up feeling faint and horrible while doing it!

Part of me is thinking that too (the extra exercise, walking and swimming) so Im hoping any little extras will not show. We are going to Florida and use the buffets quite a bit, there is always an excellent choice of salads and low carb stuff alongside the 'naughties'. And tbh, the fresh salads etc always look more tempting at a buffet than the heavy, 'saucy', stuff. Water drinking will NOT be a prob!! Think I am gonna take a few bars n tetras too.

Ooooh, forgot to say, "Yes I will be drinking one or two alcoholic beverages(!)" :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

im going in 2wks and just going to eat sensible for the week and exercise loads! eat plenty of salad, fish etc! i have also prepared my self to gain 5lbs but im dermined to get back on SS after hols! Im going to Rhodes, where are you going?

Ah, where are you going to in Rhodes? Thats where we were going to go this year but then managed to blag a good deal for Florida! Feeling more confident about going this year with a few less pounds to heave around!! Do you feel like that too??

Back