Holiday count down

Bee123

Realised that I had posted most of my dailys on the wrong part of the thread Lol, also logged In with an old user name from ages ago when i was on sliming world ahhhhh me and computers/my iPhone sometimes don't work well together haha,

Will start putting my dailys on this thread .

B
X

Ps day 4 is goin well :) Friday night and not been naughty even tho my daughter got chips from the chippy I never even pinched 1

Last edited:
Day 5 and the first weekend (aaarrgghhh) it's gonna be tough one, we normally take my daughter for a cake after her dance class but I'm gonna just be strong an have a couple pink and whites instead, it's take away in our house on a Saturday but I normally get a chicken kebab, will have it with no sauce and extra salad, won't order chips :).

Banana shake
Snack - pink & whites
Strawberry shake
Snack - Some carrot and coriander soup
Dinner - small chicken kebab with extra salad ( maybe steal 3or 4 chips lol)
Snack - (not sure prob some fruit)

Gonna try and keep busy today, if I feel hungry going to have a big drink and try some house work, my house will be spotless I bet haha

I'm going to try head into town today to try and get some more shake flavours ,

Have a happy Saturday

B
X

Picked up some more shakes from superdrug today so have now more flavours to try, had a caramel one just now instead of the other one I had planned, it's really nice, and got a few handy bottle of pre made just for emergencies,

Hi bee

I just had my first caramel shake! Yum tastes like butterscotch angel delight!
Well done weekend seems to be the hardest but stay busy and it helps xx

Day 6 - it's a not so sunny Sunday

however I have washing out and am on rain watch lol. Today I'm quite a busy bee lol. Got to the the little one to her musical theatres class then after that we are going to see the stage show of gruffalo's child. Been booked for ages so she is very excited. We're going to go out for tea but think it will just be a wee zip round morrisons for something.

Shake - caramel my new fave lol
snack - weight watchers chicken noodle soup and some fruit
shake - banana flavour
snack - think I'm gonna go for some snack a jacks or if I can get a wee pocket of pop corn for the show
dinner - tomato pasta huge salad and
strawberries and jelly
Snack - fruit

will try and drink plenty of water today however I think I'm getting the cold so been drinking mostly hot drinks so far.

Have a lovely day

x

Last edited:
Miserable hear too:( got lots if cleaning to do today but also shopping and a dog to walk! Might squeeze in gym as well . Had weigh in this morning and lost 13.5lbs in total in 2 weeks so happy with that its kit even real!! X

Miserable hear too:( got lots if cleaning to do today but also shopping and a dog to walk! Might squeeze in gym as well . Had weigh in this morning and lost 13.5lbs in total in 2 weeks so happy with that its kit even real!! X

That's an amazin weight loss well done you, I'm going to introduce some work outs next week see how I cope with that,
X

Day 7 (end of week 1) weight in tomorrow :)

Well survived my first weekend ok had stuck to it quite well. Learned lots from all you pros lol,

B/fast - shake caramel
Snack - fruit salad
Lunch - shake banana
Snack - cuppa soup and a cracker
Dinner - chicken breast with potatoes and salad
Snack - wot sits

Back to lots of water today, and back to work boo lol

Happy Monday everyone
X

well done on the weekend I find thats the hardest!!
x

Well week 2 and down 7.5lbs ?

I'm really happy and now know I've got to be sooo good to get a loss next week as I always tend to lose ok first week and 2nd week is always a bit flat,

Morning - banana shake
Snack - small fruit salad
Lunch - caramel shake
Snack - snack a jack
Dinner chicken breast and pasta with side salad
Snack - cracker bread with laughing cow

Lots if water to be drink today and hot drinks as I've got the cold

Have a good day guys
Becky
X

Last edited:
Well done on your loss and sticking to plan hope you feel better soon x

Week 2

Loss yesterday has made me sooo
Motivated so bring it on :)

B/fast - shake - strawberry
Snack - apple and slim fast bar
Lunch - banana shake
Snack - snack a jacks

Dinner - meatballs and spaghetti with salad
And fresh fruit salad

Snack - cracker bread and laughing cow light and a packet of slim fast pretzels as cals left from dinner time

I had my first shake with 200 mls of milk to give me 50 for cups of tea in the day - so see how that pans out. Will ask on other forum for advise of that's a good move or not

Last edited:
Woop woop! It does motivate you doesn't it? What other forum I haven't found any other good ones x

Woop woop! It does motivate you doesn't it? What other forum I haven't found any other good ones x

Yeah bring on
My holiday at a much lower weight lol

Week 2

Yesterday was good, I've been quite busy as work and had to go to lots of meetings, the meetings are always laid out with pastries, cakes and biscuits. I've really done well keeping clear of them, only in one meeting today and it's just before lunch lol. My will power will be tested to the max haha,

B/fast - caramel shake
Snack - sf snaks (they r lush )
Lunch - pre made bottle of sf raspberry ( new on for me )
Snack - some fruit - wee oranges and a apple
Dinner - chicken hotspot with root veg - salad
Snacks - crackers and laughing cow

Still got a bit of the cold so plenty of hot drinks for me hope for a stress free day lol ( fingers crossed )

Becky
X

Last edited:
I had a pre made shake today out the bottle it's was raspberry flavour but I defo prefer when I make it fresh :)

Yey it's Friday - booo I'm working tomorrow morning lol

Been not to bad week so far, we are suppose to get lovely weather this weekend but I will take that with a pinch of salt (prob the salt that I have to grit my path with to stop it getting iced over hahaha )

Today - banana shake
Snack - apple and packet of slim fast snacks
Lunch- banana shake
Snack - cuppa soup and cracker bread

Dinner - chicken and potatoes and salad ( I couldn't eat alkas too full)

Snack - fruit salad ( after an asda shop )

No meetings today so shouldn't be too bad although the lad that sits next to me at work makes my mouth water alot. He eats from the min he comes into work till we Finnish at 6. Little monkey is so skinny, he knows I'm on a
Diet and is always trying to get me to take a wee sweet lol, I will keep resisting lol

Have a fun Friday xx

Last edited:
News flash news flash !!!!!!! Becky leaves some of her dinner !!!!!!

this is unheard of ever I always polish off the lot but today I couldn't manage it all I was soooo full. I must of left at least a third of it. In the old day I would of eaten it all even if full. I feel so proud of myself lol

Back