Holiday count down

Awesome! Loving the will power xx

It's the weekend wooohoooo, just a wee shift at work this Morning a wee 9-1 as my daughter is doing her dance exams soon and its dress rehearsal day, and exams are in a few weeks,

Plan today is

B/fast - strawberry shake
Lunch - caramel shake and cuppa soup with some cracker bread
Dinner - small chicken kebab with salad and a few chips
Snack - fruit

Again will try for more water as I tend to drink loads of diet fizzy drinks - I know they aren't the best for me

Have a super Saturday
Xx

Last edited:
Well more than half way through week 2 and still finding it ok, Sunday is completely the hardest day of the week with me but I feel that it's under control as dinner is planned. I'm off work today and tomorrow so have that to look forward too.

Taking daughter to her musical theatre class today at 12 so quick nip in the local shops to see what goodies under 100 calls I can find. The no idea what the rest of the day will bring

b/fast - banana shake
snack - some pineapple and melon
snack - Chinese chicken noodle cuppa soup only 43 calls :)

dinner is - small portion of thinly sliced roast beef, potatoes and loads of carrots, small pot of jelly
Snack - weight watchers hoops and a slim fast bar

Hope u all have a good day

***** was so busy I missed my second shake today but wasn't hungry, will have an extra snack tonight - will have a slim fast bar *******

Last edited:
Yey it's technically still the weekend for me as its my Rota day off coz I worked Saturday,

Dropping daughter off at school then meeting friend out for a cuppa and a bleather, need to pick up some more milk too, it's mad how much I go thru ?,

Breakfast - banana shake
Snack - melon and pineapple
Lunch - strawberry shake
Snack - apple

Dinner - quiche, and salad

Snack - weight watcher hoops

Hope u all have a nice day
B
Xx

Last edited:
Sounds like you've a lovely chilled day ahead. I was thinking the very same thing about the rate we (should really put 'I') are going through milk! Well done for keeping on track over the weekend and keep it up xxxx

Yey another 3 lbs hit the dust hope I never see them again lol

Today

Banana shake
Snack - pineapple and melon
Lunch - vanilla shake
Snack - cuppa soup and cracker bread

Dinner - mince and potatoes with salad
Snack - weight watchers puffs

Last edited:
Well done xx you'll have a bikini bod in no time xx

Fantastic news and loving seeing your update sin your diary as well I like to read regularly
xxx

Fantastic news and loving seeing your update sin your diary as well I like to read regularly
xxx

Aww thanks hun, I also like your diary too x

Mid week yey , love knowing I've only a few days at work left and the weekend is coming. I tried the mixing shake that everyone has said about, caramel and banana - omg it's lush

B/fast - Caramel banana shake
Snack - pineapple and melon
Lunch - Caramel and banana shake
Snack - chicken noodle cuppa soup and cracker bread
Dinner - spag and meatballs with huge salad
Snack - weight watcher snacks

Welcome on board the Banoffee pie milkshake bus!!
I love it!
Well done for sticking to plan so well
xx

Good morning my slimfast buddy's hope u are all well on this lovely bright morning. I really do love it when it's nice and sunny out it make a great start to my day :),

I decided to be all adventurous and make a strawberry and caramel shake ...... Yuck don't do it lol will stick to what I'm told I think,

Today's plan is

Breakfast - strawberry and caramel shake (yuck)
Snack - ww snacks
Lunch - strawberry shake
Dinner Cumberland pie and Yorkshire puds
Snack fruit

Need to pop into asda later to get more fruit as the bowl is empty again

Have a nice day x

Last edited:
too funny with the strawberry and caramel! yuk! I dont like the strawberry flavour shakes so i defo wont be trying that one!!
Well done on today and the fruit run!!
It is blowing a gale up here and we have had hail stones!! oh waht fun!
xx

Asda shop done and no goodies found there way into my trolly, even the little one never asked for any cakes or sweets. Got loads of fruit so should keep me on track for healthy snacks. My new discovered love for fresh pineapple and melon is great :)

x

It's Friday !!!!!!!!!!!

Well i have a busy weekend ahead of me after work today I will be in decorating mode, we are getting a new suite and carpet in the living room in a few weeks so have decided to freshen up the whole house, decided to stay at my mums on Saturday while the house is in mid bomb site. It will be take away and a some wine I think so think I will have to make sure I don't go mad with the booze,

Today will be

Shake - caramel
Snack - melon
Shake - banana and caramel
Dinner - pizza and huge salad
Snack - ww puffs

I hope you all have the Friday feeling
X

Friday Friday! Woohoo have fun decorating lovey xx

Oooh I love decorating! Mad I know, but I love the smell of a freshly painted, newly carpeted room! Makes me want to do ours now :D x

Afternoon all, well painting has been done - or near enough just little patch up job tomorrow once it has dried, was finished around 3 so been at my mums in the garden as is such a lovely day, I've only managed one shake today and ended up having a cheese and pickle roll at my mums for lunch - oooops not had any of my 100 cal snacks today so will count them and my cals for shake together to cover it,

Breakfast - shake
Lunch - cheese and pickle roll
Dinner - chicken kebab and salad

Had loads of water today and will have a few glasses of bubbly at mums with dinner

Hope u all had a nice day x

Last edited:
Good morning, just got home after staying at mums house while paint dried, love the smell of freshly painted rooms, mum was doing the cooked breakfast thing but i declined and had my shake, going to head up town and look for wee bits and bobs for the house, will Defo nip into superdrug and stock up on shakes,

Not sure what's for eating today so will update this as I munch along lol

Breakfast - banana shake
Lunch - vanilla shake
Snack - packet of puffs
Dinner - chicken pasta and salad
Snack - slim fast bar

Last edited:
Back