Holiday count down

Monday again :-(,

With my work we have an away day and go and do something in the local community, so today I'm painting at a local school. After painting the house all weekend I'm sick of it haha, jumped on the scales this morning and it says I've put on 2lbs - hmmm I have no idea what that is all about as I did go slightly off track at weekend but wouldn't of thought it was 2lbs over? Ah well will see what I'm like tomorrow on the official weigh in and deal with it then,

Today - breakfast - banana shake
Snack 2x nectarines
Lunch - pre made raspberry shake
Snack - packet of naughts and crosses
Dinner - pasta and meatballs with salad
Snack - fruit

Hope u have a good day x

Last edited:
Just half a pound off this week, thought with all the painting I'd done that would count as active work lol guess thats wrong lol. I'm not to disheartened tho as its still a loss and I'm still 11lb lighter that 3/4 weeks ago :) .

Today - shake
snack - cuppa soup and cracker bread
shake
Snack - weight watchers snacks
dinner - Cumberland pie and Yorkshire pud
snack - melon and pineapple

Last edited:
A loss is a loss- Go google some images of half a pound of fat!! Its an amazing acheivement!
well done you
xxx

Just half a pound off this week, thought with all the painting I'd done that would count as active work lol guess thats wrong lol. I'm not to disheartened tho as its still a loss and I'm still 11lb lighter that 3/4 weeks ago :) .

Today - shake
snack - cuppa soup and cracker bread
shake
melon
dinner ???
snack - weight watcher snack

Well done for the loss xx half a pound off is better than it on so chuffed you're not being disheartened xx keep up the fab work and you'll have a stone gone in no time xx

Thanks girls, yeah half a pound is good and it's off so yey me lol an next week lets hope it's more

Xxxxxxxx

New week, this week I will try to drink more water as I'm a fizzy juice junkie.

not much happening at work yesterday was soooooo busy as the day after the bank holiday is mental with trying to catch up.

Todays food will be

banana shake
fresh pineapple and melon
vanilla shake
cuppa soup and cracker bread
chilli and wedges for dinner
2x small packets of puffs (35 cals each )

going to pop to tesco after dropped wee one at school and before work toget some bottled water MIT go for fizzy to give me my fizzy hit lol

xxxx

Aaarrrrrrgggghhj forgot my lunch shake - left it in the fridge at home, I have had to substitute it with a small cup of lentil soup from the work canteen. Note to myself stop being sooooo blonde

Just wanted to say hello & that you are doing really good. I don't drink enough water either but drink more than enough coffee. My OH keeps telling me I drink too much but it is my only vice & I enjoy it so why not!

Just wanted to say hello & that you are doing really good. I don't drink enough water either but drink more than enough coffee. My OH keeps telling me I drink too much but it is my only vice & I enjoy it so why not!

Hi lovely,

Exactly it's not doing us too much harm (I hope ) lol xx

Thursday, and the weather is looking fine :)

Work is soooo busy today so just finding the time to update my diary now

B/ fast - vanilla shake
Snack - cuppa soup and nectarine
Lunch - shake
Snack - weight watchers puffs
Dinner - Cumberland pie and beans
Snack - few maltesers

I've decided to drop my cals from 1360 to 1260 and see if that makes any diff to my weight. I tend to come in under cals anyway so might not make a difference,

Xx

Last edited:
Friday and having a good day :)

Breakfast - vanilla shake
Snack - veg cuppa soup and nectarine
Lunch - strawberry shake
Snack - weight whatchers puffs
Dinner - grilled chicken breast, new potatos and salad
Snack - cracker bread and laughing cow extra ligjt

Last edited:
Well today is going to be a another busy one for me, got to take daughter to her dance class as they have dance exams next week, so extra practice. Working today but it's only a half shift so 2-6. Gonna get my nails done too, but the sun is out so if I can i will squeeze some time out back garden,

Today's menu

Breakfast - shake strawberry
Snack - cuppa soup and apple
Dinner - chicken kebab with salad
shake (if needed )
Snack (if needed)

Last edited:
Sounds like you are doing really well! Well done :)

Thanks hun, just hope the scales say that on Tuesday lol lost just half a pound last week, although I'm happy I lost I would like a bit more this week lol

Sunday fun day

Day off work today so after my daughters finished her musical theatre not sure what we will get up to, it's a little overcast here but mr sun is Defo trying to get thru. Still early so plenty time for him to come out,

Today's menu

Breakfast - shake vanilla
Snack - some fruit salad
Lunch - banana shake ( going to get some ice so I can have it with it)
Snack - mini twister ice Lolly
Dinner - grilled chicken breast with baby potatoes and carrots (wee bit gravy)
Snack - sf snack

Hope every one is well it's gone a wee bitty quiet in here, everyone must be enjoying the fab wether

Xx

Last edited:
Monday week 3 last day of the week but I'm gonna weigh in on Fridays from now on as my scales are broken so will have a go on my mums on Friday and then keep it as my weigh in day. Was the hottest day ever yesterday sooo nice,
We managed to get our old sofas to the tip so until Saturday we had no comfy seats, will stop me slobbing around lol

Today back to work but hubby and daughter are off as schools are off today and tomorrow here,

Lunch - vanilla shake
Dinner - chicken pasta bake and a 1/4 of a small Chicago town pizza
Snack - carrot sticks and a packet of puffs

Hope u all have a good day

Last edited:
Today back to work but hubby and daughter are off as schools are off today and tomorrow here,

Lunch - vanilla shake
Dinner - not sure
Snack - not sure

Hope u all have a good day[/QUOTE]

Enjoy work , you are doing really well! Who needs a day of! Ha ha i love working when its sunny!

Wooohooooo done it lost weight and I'm now 1stone down

feels fab, hubby got the scales working something to do with a battery that was dead lol very technical am I, so don't need to get new scales phew the thought of using scales that could be slightly different scare me lol

more determined than ever now to keep going

today

shake - vanilla
snack - apple and cuppa soup
shake - banana
snack - tomato Tom ttoms
dinner - wrap with turkey and potato waffel
Snack - some puffs and some carrot batons

hope you are all good x

Last edited:
Back