Holiday count down

Well done you ! First stone mark is a massive achievement just shows you can do it ! X

Aww thanks hun , I gonna be waking with a huge smile on my face, Defo a happy Becky today

Awesome!!! Such a good feeling isn't it!!!

Xxxx

Awesome job it gives you such a buzz doesn't it! Well done I hope you feel proud x

Awesome job it gives you such a buzz doesn't it! Well done I hope you feel proud x

Yeah I feels ace, thanks hun.
More determined to get get this other stone off before holiday and some more after that
Xx

Cloudy today here but I don't mind sun can come out at 6 when I Finnish work lol

Today my menu will be

B/fast - vanilla shake (yey finished the tin, wasn't the best flavour lol)
Snack - 2x satsumas and veg cuppa soup
Shake - banana
Snack - weight watchers puffs
Dinner - not sure
Snack - carrot batons and apple

Cloudy here too!
As per usual stuck in the office so it doesnt matter!
I havent tried the vanilla- I love banana and caramel and chocolate- Dont like fruit flavours so not bothered by that
xx

Cloudy today here but I don't mind sun can come out at 6 when I Finnish work lol

Today my menu will be

B/fast - vanilla shake (yey finished the tin, wasn't the best flavour lol)
Snack - 2x satsumas and veg cuppa soup
Shake - banana
Snack - weight watchers puffs
Dinner - not sure
Snack - carrot batons and apple

Ha ha made me laugh finishing the tin i was the same with vanilla only managed it by having one scoop vanilla mixed with one banana!

Yeah I a tin of chocolate shake Ive not had any of yet, don't normally like choc milkshake but will give it a go lol will let you tomorrow i it's for me or not lol.

I dont mind chocolate but its a bit harder to mix i like strawberry for a change but its a bit weak tasting like I've forgot a scoop!

Well last day of the working week for me as I have fri off work yippee, also the last day of having no carpet as new one comes tomorrow and by Saturday afternoon I will be sitting on my new sofa too, instead of a wooden seat lol. I have a really sore throat today so my shake this morning was really nice and soothing :)
Choc shakes are really nice, very chocolate tasting and feels thicker than the rest ( might just be me tho lol)

Menu today

Shake - choc
Shake - banana
Snack - packet of naughts and crosses
Dinner pizza and salad
Snack - some cracker bread

Hope u all have a lovely day x

Last edited:
Hey I love the chocolate shakes I think they seen much thicker aswell. I deffo feel fuller after and chocolate shake than the other flavours x

Well i decided to ditch work at 1.30 as it was beautiful outside lol so been sitting in the garden with hubby and then lily when she came home from school, so that's me until Monday morning woooohooooo, change my menu today as I only had 1 snack today as I've been out sunning myself and can't be bothered to get off my big bum to get anything to eat lol ( wish it was hot more often then I'd eat less more haha)

Lovely early finish! Think theres a lot of ice lollies for 100 cals think i will get a few so im not tempted by ice cream van i. This weather!
Well done you for not being tempted x

Lovely early finish! Think theres a lot of ice lollies for 100 cals think i will get a few so im not tempted by ice cream van i. This weather!
Well done you for not being tempted x

The rocket ice Lollies from Morrisons are only 40 cals really good, and the same with asda ones they are low in cals

Well decided that Friday is going to be my new weigh in day weighed myself this morning and I'm down a other 1lb but won't count it until next fri, today has been lovely outside and the new carpet came and was fitted really early so was able to enjoy the sun. Daughters parents talk after school and she is doing well, today's food has been a but off but not too off the rail compared to my old diet.

Today I've had

Shake - chocolate flavour
snack - some weight watcher puffs
lunch - small bag chips from chip shop :)
dinner - ready meal tomato pasta and glass of wine
snack - strawberries and melon

im going to have Another wee glass of wine later too.

Hope your all well

Sometimes I think we beat ourselves up too much for a wee treat! Well done you and look forward to the results next Friday
Xx

Sometimes I think we beat ourselves up too much for a wee treat! Well done you and look forward to the results next Friday
Xx

I agree and without the odd treat slim fast wouldn't last more then a week ! I think its the start of educating yourself to have a little bit of what you fancy or if you have big night of food and drink be good for the rest of the week!

Wow been out all day it's been so nice, waiting or tea to come Saturday is alway take away but I get a small chicken kebab with extra salad, Yummee

Today's food has been

Breakfast - choc shake
Lunch - banana shake
Dinner - small chicken kebab for take away

Snack - not had any yet but may have something later on

Back