Holiday count down

Hey saw that you are having a chicken kebab. Do you get it from the Indian how many calories is it? X

It's form our local pizza shop it works out for a small chicken kebab and salad with no sauce or mayo - 634 cals

Well today I couldn't face a shake so kinda had an off the plan day

Today I have had

2 slice of Weigt watcher bread with laughing cow and cucumber

Small slice of fruit cake my sister made
Packet of weight watcher puffs
Slice of pizza

Dinner - chicken breast, boiled new potatoes
And carrots and a rice crispy square

I have a pint and a half of tennents at the pub today too

Oh dear back on track tomorrow lol

I bet though that three months ago you would have eaten double that!!!! So sensible choices and good fun and I hope you enjoyed every mouthful!!!

Well think I'm gonna just stick to calorie counting till my weigh in on Friday and see how i get on, if not any good ill go back on the sf,
Goin to stick to 1200 cals

Breakfast

Crumpet with laughing cow light 121 cals
Kiwi - 44 cal
Carrot and coriander soup and 2 slice of we bread - 228 cals
Nought's and crosses - 85 cals

Omelette with slice of cheese tomato made with 1 egg and 2 whites and a large salad - 322cals

Milk for cuppa's 100ml - 35 cals

Fruit salad 160 cals

Will update with anymore I have today if I have anything else

995/1200

Last edited:
How come youa re off the SF?
I am coming off them week of the 5th July as away on holiday and think i am ready to stop using them as of then.
Sounds yummy!
x

How come youa re off the SF?
I am coming off them week of the 5th July as away on holiday and think i am ready to stop using them as of then.
Sounds yummy!
x

I just feel like I am ready to try without them and if it don't work out I still have loads left to get back on it, I've got to the stage I'm fed up having a shake and feel like I really have learned so
Much about what food has loads calories and what a better option would be, I'm still going to try to stick to the 230 for breakfast and lunch that a sf would be and my meal at night no more than 600 cals,

Fingers crossed lol

Thats my plan when i get to my goal im going to replace one shake at a time only one more stone left to go. But i have about a day a week doing this when am off work. Let us know how you get on good luck x

I've been in a course and will be all week so managed to keep away from the sweets and biscuits,

B/fast 2 slice of hovis wholemeal small loaf and low fat soft cheese spread - 149 cals

Lunch - small cup of lentil soup(homemade) and a packet of heat and sweet popcorn - 215 cals

Dinner - weight watchers lasagne with large side salad and beetroot - 323 cals

Snacks - small Granny Smith apple 47
Light choice cereal bar 75
Chilli velvet crunch. 81

Tot 890 / 1200

Good girl! Stay away from the sweets!!!
Sounds like its going well for you.
I have enough shakes left for a week or so and then thats me off them as well. x

Good girl! Stay away from the sweets!!!
Sounds like its going well for you.
I have enough shakes left for a week or so and then thats me off them as well. x

We can keep each other in check

Well today is day 3 of calorie counting and it's going quite well not feeling overly hungry and think that's because I'm having breakfast in morning, I never have b/fast before I went on sf so a great lesson learned, Friday is weigh in day but due to switching plans I'm not expecting much, will get a better view the following Friday to how I am doing,

today

b/fast - wholemeal bread - hovis small loaf x2 slice and low fat cream cheese -149

lunch tesco cuppa soup and sweet and heat popcorn - 172 cacal

dinner morrisons nume spaghetti an meatballs with small salad - 372 cacal

snacks. Apple and strawberry cereal bal 75 cal , small apple 47 cal, drinks 11 ccals Special K crisps 94 cal

920/1200

im also well happy I'm comfortably back in my size 16 clothes yey

Day 4 of calorie counting

b/fast wholemeal bread -small loaf and dairylea light - 146 cal
lunch - ww chicken noodle soup and Special K moments - 149 cal
dinner - cheese, turkey omelette and salad with beet root , small fruit salas - 351 ccal
snacks Granny Smith apple 59
special k crackers 123
skimmed milk for tea 35

863/1200

looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in (week 6 eek it's gone so fast )

Wooohooooo. 2.5lbs down I'm soooooo happy with that a little worried because of the change of plan I wouldn't get much of a result but I'm very very happy.

Back