Holiday count down

Well today has been ok,

Going to have a few wine and sodas tonight so all accounted for 100 ml of wine and soda is 82 cals so plan on 3 :)

Breakfast - hovis bread small loaf and cheese triangle -146 cal

Lunch - Ww soup and flat peach 131 cal

Dinner - pizza slice and salad - 363 cal

Snacks - mini egg crispy cake (made by daughter ) , Special K cracker crisps, 3x white wine spritzer Total 418 cal

Total 1058/1200

Hey guys hope u are all good, I've been calorie counting an had a day off the counting on Sunday but never went too mad,

Today Monday

Breakfast - crumpet and laughing cow - 156 cal
Lunch - weight watcher tomato and basil soup with packet of sweet and heat popcorn - 206 cals
Dinner - 2 egg omelette with slice of cheese and vine ripe tomatoes with salad and beetroot - 318 cals

Snacks - hoops and crosses - 85 cals
Flat peach - 31 cals
Milk for tea 50 cals

846/1200

Hey chick
Good to hear things are going well. Just away to my bed after sweaty netball session! I am gonna weigh tomorrow but i know i have put o. Over the weekend of binging!, well not binging but not on plan or counting at all!, Xx

We all go off a little and sounds like u had a good time to its all good hun, hope the cal counting is going well for you I am loving it,

Today's menus so far

Breakfast - hovis wholemeal small loaf 2x slice and Dairylea cheese - 146 cals

Lunch - weight watchers chicken noodle soup with watermelon 121 cals

Dinner - not sure yet

Snacks - milk for cuppas 50 cal
Hoops and crosses 85
Fruit salad 106

Tot 508/1200

Last edited:
Still here guys not sticking to plan too much this week as mother in law is staying with is for the week as we don't get to see her so much, enjoying plenty of dinners and lunches out eeek lol

Hey chick! Have fun this week and enjoy being off plan!
xx

Wow week off plan but feel like I've eaten my weight worth of rubbish - but enjoyed it lamo

Decided to get back on track from tomorrow but no weigh in for 2 weeks, I fear the gain will be so bad it will completely knock my confidence and knock me off the wagon,

Doing 2 backshift at work mon and tues, so will see how working in the evening will be on the plan

Hope you are all well xx

So today

Breakfast - cuppa (not hungry)

Lunch - tomato and basil cuppa soup and 2 slice of hovis small loaf

Dinner - Asda chicken hotpot (micro meal as at work )

Snacks

Paprika popcorn
Chilly velvet crunch
Watermelon
Milk for cuppa

Last edited:
Wow it's super hot today it's amazing, getting sorted to go to work soon, love daughter being off school but hate having to work late to cover holidays,
Today not really in the mood for food far too hot to eat, although I have munched my way thru lots of cold watermelon Yummee

Helloa I've been missing in action for a few weeks I've been so crazy busy lol I'm still doing ok put on 3lbs over the last few weeks so gonna jump back on the sf for a week or 2 :) hope u are all well xxxx

Day 1 after a few weeks of plan

Breakfast - strawb slim fast
Snack - ww chicken noodle soup and a packet of cheese and chive popcorn
Lunch - fruit salad (not really hungry)
Dinner - southern fried chicken breast and huge salad with beetroot
Snack - crispy fries salt and vinegar

Total cals 766

Welcome back!! I have had an up an down three weeks and remain where I was before holiday and birthday week! Sitting at 17st 3lb and really really want under 17st this week!!
Good luck getting back on it xx

Welcome back!! I have had an up an down three weeks and remain where I was before holiday and birthday week! Sitting at 17st 3lb and really really want under 17st this week!!
Good luck getting back on it xx

Thanks hun, I'm now torn between going back on the sf or just calorie counting, I prob best cal count for a week and then see how I get on and if not any god will try the sf again, I can never make up my mind lol

Yeah I was a while ago but am started again yesterday with it again

Lol that sounds like I'm drunk,

What I ment was, I use to use it all the time and have re- started using it again yesterday

Today my food has been

B- 2 slice of hovis small loaf toasted with laughing cow light

L- Tom cuppa soup and slice of hovis

Dinner - chargrill chicken with salad and new potatoes

Snacks
Packet of salt and vinegar pop corn
Walkers french fries
Apple and plum

Last edited:
So today I'm getting back into the swing of things :)

B/fast - none as went swimming early
Lunch - chicken salad
Dinner - roast beef and potato

Snacks - blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
Quavers
Mini milky bar

Hellllloaaaaaaaa,

Hope you are all well, so daughter is back to school since Monday so everything getting back into a routine, back on the slim fast today for a bit as only around 7 weeks till my holiday, wanna try shift as much as I can as in the last 6 weeks (school holiday I've been a little off plan)

Today's plan so far is

Choc shake for b/fast
Snack - walkers french fries
Choc shake for lunch
Snack - cuppa soup and slice of hovis small loaf
Dinner - huge salad and omelette
Snack - cracker bread and cheese triangle

Hope all have a great day

Last edited:
Day 2 of the wagon and Friday night hmmmmm

Today's been not so bad finding it a little tough getting back into it - feelin a little hungry

Breakfast - strawb shake
Snack - walkers french fries
Lunch - strawb shake
Snack - 3 snack a jacks and cuppa soup
Dinner - weight watchers pasta and huge salad
Snack - not sure

Back