Holiday countdown!

Day 66

Morning, Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I had a lovely weekend although I did have a bit of a detour on saturday night, but got straight back on course on Sunday :p Starting to feel more relaxed about the diet now, a few weeks ago if I'd had a blip, I would of felt upset... where as now I know I can sort myself out quickly. And know I'm not going to put lbs of fat on overnight :p

Had a lovely day with the kids yesterday, went to a local stately home and had a lovely walk through the woods; looking for a gruffalo :D

Got up and did my exercise this morning, so at least it's out of the way :)

Have a good day everyone x

Day 67

Afternoon, good day yesterday, did some gardening, had a fight with the rose bushes :D They won :( Going to plant up some tubs this week.

Exercise is done for today, I like doing it first thing, sets me up for the day then.

Undecided about whether to have a weekend off plan this weekend, a dangerous thing to do I know :eek: But it is paddys day, mothers day and a bank holiday! Decisions decisions:eek:.

Felling quite restless today for some reason might drop DD to playschool then head to the garden centre. I've applied for an allotment :D Don't know if I'll get one, but if I do I'm going to need lots of advice:p better get researching.

Have a good day everyone x

Isn't it so much easier now the sun has come out? :)
For the weekend why don't you consider just having 1 meal on Mother's day - no carbs? I know it's tempting to have a couple of drinks and the carbs but from experience I know it just makes it hard to get back on it... You'll feel so much better if you can stick with it and it'll be much less pain on Sunday night and Monday. Meat and veg is still a lovely treat when you've only had shakes all week and you'll feel proud of yourself ;) x

Lovin it has to be a weekend off plan.
U know that and I know that.
All the best
Stapo

Isn't it so much easier now the sun has come out? :)
For the weekend why don't you consider just having 1 meal on Mother's day - no carbs? I know it's tempting to have a couple of drinks and the carbs but from experience I know it just makes it hard to get back on it... You'll feel so much better if you can stick with it and it'll be much less pain on Sunday night and Monday. Meat and veg is still a lovely treat when you've only had shakes all week and you'll feel proud of yourself ;) x

Sensible advice, but I don't know how sensible I'm going to be this weekend :eek:

Lovin ignore this sensible advice and have a blow out this weekend. U deserve it, give yourself a treat.
U can be back on track as quick as u like.
Hope this helps
Stapo

Day 70

Morning, Bit of a moaning entry I'm afraid, Had a bad day yesterday :break_diet: and so close to WI as well!! :cry:
Really starting to struggle now, still doing my exercise every day but think the boredom is really taking hold!!

Having this weekend off, as it'd be nearly impossible to stick with it, what with everything happening this weekend.
Just hope I can get back into it after.

I'll weigh in tomorro anyway and hopefully my one day of rebellion wont sabotage my WI . And then hopefully I'll be back on Tuesday... wish me luck!

After 10 weeks you probably need to take a break to boost your metabolism. Its good when its planned rather than a "I think ill check if the fridge light is working" moment! Enjoy and remeber to eat lots if greens for st patricks day!!

Belle

Yeah I'm looking forward to my weekend off alright just hope I don't find it too hard to get back into it. Looking forward to tomorro. Taking the kids to the local parade, then having people back to ours... I'd say it'll be a late one ;) And the best thing is that it's mothers day the next day so i get a lie in :) lol

Have a lovely weekend :) It will do you good to have a break if you're struggling. It shouldn't be too hard to get back on if you're careful not to have carbs. I'm not talking skinless chicken and plain veg though ;) Think double cream in coffee - much less carb than milk, buttered veg and meat with the fat / skin / crackling and a small helping of mashed swede is much lower in carb than potato! If you can manage anything after that cheese without the crackers is brill. On mother's day have bacon, egg and mushroom with tomato (in bed of course). And my personal standby snack pork scratchings (if you like them) are 50% protein 50% fat and feel very indulgent. The extra calories will boost your metabolism and the high fat in that stuff will make you feel you've had a real treat without making it hard to get back onto the diet next week :) I've done this before and it really works - honest lol :)

Day 74

Afternoon, well what a weekend :eek: I was totally off plan :rolleyes: but enjoyed it, Starting ts today so I'm in for a few rough days :(

Hope you had a great weekend Lovin.
I had a bucket of Guinness on Satdee lol.
Plz check out my half way pics, I am chuffed.
Stapo

Day 76

Morning, well I'm day 3 into my re start after the weekend. Have been 100% apart from the sneaky slice of ham that snuck into my mouth yesterday :p

Haven't done any exercise yet, but will try and get back into that tomorro.

Was debating whether to move my WI's from Saturdays To Tuesdays, but have decided to stick with Sat and hope that the scales aren't too bad!! :( Although judging by the cramps in my tummy I'm not holding out much hope:mad:

Ah well I can but hope :D

Have a good day everyone.

Mornin LOVIN.
Mmmm ham, lovely. I have found that when it comes to WI's just do them when ur feelin good.
The scales seem to move more like magic.
Satdee will be my first one after Paddys day and a couple of gallons of the black stuff.
If I maintain it will be an achievement, have bin 100% since Monday a.m.
Stapo

I'm sure you'll be ok Stapo, you always have good losses. I had Monday off plan as well seeing as though it was a bank Holiday ;) so it really was a long weekend! Oh dear... Saturday will reveal the damage :( Although I've been back 100% since Tuesday so I'm slightly optimistic, and I can still fit in all my skinnier clothes :) :)

Lol I still fit into my skinnier clothes, but it doesn't stop me worrying about all the damage I've done to myself.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating (oops) !
Stapo

Day 78

Afternoon, Well was WI this morning and... -2lbs I'm ok with that after last weekend :rolleyes:

I'm after being very bold though and having something just now. Don't know what is wrong with me :mad: Think I'm just soooo bored with exante, I thought after my w'end off I'd be back fully determined, and although I was 100% all week, I just decided to go and have something that I shouldn't have :(

Going to work hard all week and try for a big(ish) loss next week.

Enjoy the good weather everyone :D

Nice to hear about your loss, I knew you could do it.
Very proud of you.

Back