Holiday countdown!

Hey well done chick that's fabulous aww love baking with my little ones but u can get thru it babes x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the cookies, sounds tough :S

Hey well done chick that's fabulous aww love baking with my little ones but u can get thru it babes x

Thanks I'm sure i'll be ok, made chocolate truffles for hubby on Valentines and didn't have any :eek: so if I can get through that I can get through anything!

Have a good day yourself x

Good luck with the cookies, sounds tough :S

Thanks, I'm actually finding that I'm really enjoying cooking and baking at the moment. maybe it's my subconcious way of knowing there's food readily available, but I'm just choosing not to eat it. god knows! but it's working anyway :p

Day 43

morning, -5lbs :D:D:D i'm over the moon!!!
Was out yesterday but was very good and took a bar with me :) and now have lovely hair after getting my hair done and weigh another 5lbs less :D

I am so happy off to do another happy dance around the house!

x

Doing well thanks :)

Weigh in tomorrow for me, so fingers crossed for a good result!

Have not strayed once from TS, so I've done my best.

Motivated and feeling great really! :D

Oh no, all the kids are poorly :( Nothing major just temps and sore throats, made them homemade burgers for dinner, and I had such a craving for meat Didn't want the bun just the meat :eek: Managed to resist, hope I can stay strong for the rest of the evening

wonder if it's because I feel so tired? :)

Yay well done hunny on the loss that's fantastic hope ur little ones feel better soon chick x x

Yay well done hunny on the loss that's fantastic hope ur little ones feel better soon chick x x

Thanks I'm sure they will, my eldest is loving all the attention :rolleyes: Just my youngest is a bit clingy, but I don't mind giving him lots of cuddles today ;)

I

Day 45

Morning, well the start of another week! and only another 8 days left til we're into march :eek:

Resisted the meat at the weekend and stayed 100% It was a wierd like pregnancy craving I had for meat, but i think it was because i was so tired.

Didn't do any exercise over the weekend :eek: but was back to it this morning and have my workout done :D
Had a little visitor :rolleyes: during the night who kept waking me up, so feeling a bit tired today:rolleyes:, kids are still a bit poorly, there was an outbreak of chickenpox in dds playschool so maybe it's the start of that? checking for spots but none yet, but i think they can take a couple of weeks to appear? anyway think i'll keep her off today.

Have a good day everyone and only 16 weeks til holidays!!! :D x

Day 47

Morning, Feeling a bit sheepish today, attended a funeral yesterday :( and forgot to take any packs with me. Anyway was with the family til 7pm so ended up having a day off plan. Won't go into details :eek: but I did eat!

Not going to beat myself up about it or be dissapointed with myself as it's the 1st time I've had anything to eat off plan in 46 days.
Weighed myself this morning and it's +1lb, so I'll have no bother getting that off.

Straight back to it today :D I've had my bouillion, and going to have my first pack soon.

have a good day everyone x

1 day off plan isn't gonna be the end of the world.
Just get up dust yourself down and get on with it.
You know you will, you are so strong.
Stapo

Day 50

Morning, well WI this morning and -1lb :rolleyes: Oh well at least it's a loss.

Hoping for a good loss next week. I'm getting such a buzz from fitting into old clothes that were too small for me :D The big one is to get back into my wedding dress!

Back