1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Holiday Countdown

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lauren1688, 6 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Lauren1688

Lauren1688 Member

Hi everyone,

I have tried slimming world before without much luck, mostly due to lack of willpower but I am going on holiday at the end of March to Orlando and really want to look and feel my best! So I've heard that recording a food diary helps keep you on track so this is my attempt at it...wish me luck :) any pointers or things on my food diary that you think could be better, please help me!

So my first day was today and has went like this:
    breakfast: Activia fat free yogurt
    Break: Mugshot & apple
    Lunch: jacket potato with baked beans, healthy extra cheese and salad
    Dinner: gammon ( all fat removed), mushrooms and chips (in acti fry healthy extra oil)
    Dessert: Mars Ice cream 10 syns

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lauren1688

Lauren1688 Member

Today has been very busy! So here is my food diary for today:
    breakfast: activia fat free yogurt
    Lunch: Mugshot & apple
    Snack: Banana
    Dinner: spaghetti bolognese with Parmesan cheese hexa
    dessert: Mars ice cream 10 syns

4. Lauren1688

Lauren1688 Member

Feeling good today :) didn't really think about food at all today which is big for me!

Breakfast: Activia fat free yogurt
    Lunch: Mugshot & apple
    Snack: toast and cheese (brown bread hexb & hexa)
    Dinner: chicken casserole with rice
    Dessert: Mars ice cream (slightly addicted to these) 10 syns

5. Jade x x

Jade x x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Looks like your doing well! :) when's ur weigh in day? I don't officially start class till Monday night but went on plan yesterday! Feel better for making the first step! Iv got 2 hols booked this year, going a cruise with my mum on 5th May & Santa Ponsa with my man on 2nd June so also hoping 2 get slimmer for my hols lol x

6. Lauren1688

Lauren1688 Member

Hi Jade,

Gonna make Mondays my weigh in day! When is your weigh in day? I'd love to loose 2 stone by the of March but I fear I may be too optimistic lol but I'd be happy as long as I loose something :) are you exercising with the plan as well?

7. Jade x x

Jade x x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Mines is also a Monday! This Monday coming is my first weigh in tho so slightly nervous lol well I went 2 a metafit class 2nite....I'm rather unfit tho feel so exhausted now lol what abt u? x

8. Lauren1688

Lauren1688 Member

Just been doing abit of walking, need to motivate myself to do abit more :)

diary for for today is:
    Breakfast: activia fat free yogurt
    Break: mugshot & apple
    Lunch: jacket potato with beans and cheese with salad hexa
    dinner: cod and rice & veg with sauce 1 syn
    snacks: cornetto mini x 2 7syns, toast hexb and skim of butter 1 syn, toffee crisp 5 syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.