Not another FAT holiday

Binks1968

S: 18st9.8lb C: 11st5.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 7st4.8lb(39.27%)
another fat holiday!!! yep - thats what has pushed me this time, i am not even going to go on holiday until i have lost weight next year - having lost nearly 3 stone in 11 weeks its def possible! i am much heavier but can really feel the difference even if hardly anyone has noticed! even things like putting on seatbelt. You seem to be doing well so far xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Slimshaddy

S: 12st8lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st10lb(5.68%)
3 stone in 11 weeks!! Was that sticking to the 2 shakes and a bar? I just weighed this morning and after 2 days of almost no change I’ve lost 1.4 so I’m back in the zone 😊 but I’m getting a bit bored n would kill for an egg or something.

CrazyDogLady

S: 13st9.0lb C: 13st5.0lb G: 9st9.0lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.09%)
Hi sheslosingit 👋

I'm new here and just starting on exante :)
I'm trying the TS plan. I've never tried a meal replacement diet before but have gained weight quickly in the last few years and my eating is a bit out of control so I need to give myself a kick up the backside and get it back under control.

Good luck with your goal and keep us posted as it's really inspiring hearing how much others have lost - 7lbs in the first week is amazing...hope I can do similar :D x

Binks1968

3 stone in 11 weeks!! Was that sticking to the 2 shakes and a bar? I just weighed this morning and after 2 days of almost no change I’ve lost 1.4 so I’m back in the zone 😊 but I’m getting a bit bored n would kill for an egg or something.

Nope - just making my own shake to have at 11am ( no brekky , makes me hungry all day) then 1200 cals in total, average 80g carbs ( range 60-100) and have recently upped protein ( as I’m veggie) to 100g plus a day so that I lose fat not muscle . 30 min hiit cardio a day ( gym 3x a week , 20 min x trainer, 10 min recline bike; ordinary bike up and down hills in the other 4 days for 30 min) plus heavy weights three times a week.

Am amzazed!! Lost another 4 pounds at weigh in today so that’s 39 pounds in ten weeks , will be three stone next week😂😂😂😂

I do have 7 1/2 stone to lose though!

Binks1968

Hi sheslosingit 👋

I'm new here and just starting on exante :)
I'm trying the TS plan. I've never tried a meal replacement diet before but have gained weight quickly in the last few years and my eating is a bit out of control so I need to give myself a kick up the backside and get it back under control.

Good luck with your goal and keep us posted as it's really inspiring hearing how much others have lost - 7lbs in the first week is amazing...hope I can do similar :D x

Ps, I eat normal high protein low carb vegetarian food plus 2 homemade smoothies a day to get an extra 50g protein . With careful planning you can still eat real food , I just had a massive salad with cottage cheese and artichokes, olives and sun dried tomatoes for late lunch ( vinegar and fresh parsley dressing ) - yum!!!😋

Slimshaddy

Nope - just making my own shake to have at 11am ( no brekky , makes me hungry all day) then 1200 cals in total, average 80g carbs ( range 60-100) and have recently upped protein ( as I’m veggie) to 100g plus a day so that I lose fat not muscle . 30 min hiit cardio a day ( gym 3x a week , 20 min x trainer, 10 min recline bike; ordinary bike up and down hills in the other 4 days for 30 min) plus heavy weights three times a week.

Am amzazed!! Lost another 4 pounds at weigh in today so that’s 39 pounds in ten weeks , will be three stone next week😂😂😂😂

I do have 7 1/2 stone to lose though!
Wow!!! Congratulations top weight loss. I’m going to do the shakes for another week then I will start introducing food n more excercise. I’m really hoping my appetite has shrunk!

Binks1968

Wow!!! Congratulations top weight loss. I’m going to do the shakes for another week then I will start introducing food n more excercise. I’m really hoping my appetite has shrunk!

The lower your carbs the less hungry you will be, to have more protein the in last week I have had to lower carbs even more to accommodate protein calories , I think that is what has kept weight loss up .

What’s your weigh in day ( I only weigh once a week to give myself something to aim for or I would be in the scales 12 times a day !)

Slimshaddy

Monday. I’ve lost half a stone this week 😊. But it’s my first week so who knows what’s coming

Binks1968