Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

holiday diet advice needed

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Sharon_p, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Sharon_p

Sharon_p Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (old faithful)
    Hello ladies, would like a bit of advice, we've just booked a last minuet break and i'd like to let my hair down a little, perhaps a meal out or 2 and a drink or two, i'll be on my 3rd week of cruise what should i do when we get back?? will i be ok loosely following pp and pv's days while away then just continue with the cruise or should i do a few days attack when we get back?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DELILAHDAVE

DELILAHDAVE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    My partner and I recently went on a weeks all inclusive, on return i gained 7lbs whereas she gained 3.

On return we both went onto attack for a week and both lost more than we gained during the holiday.

4. Sharon_p

Sharon_p Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (old faithful)
    thanks delilahdave, i don't plan on being too naught while away but its good to hear you can go back on attack to shed those gained lbs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.