1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Holiday in 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Exante' started by L0ckerz, 18 April 2014 Social URL.

1. L0ckerz

L0ckerz Well-Known Member

Hi guys

I'm going to start exante Sunday for 2 weeks until I go ok holiday for 2 weeks for my birthday then get back on it when I come back. Any tips for not piling on what I've lost in the 2weeks before going?

Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Denisesuzanne

Denisesuzanne Well-Known Member

Try and stick to low carb meals and drink plenty of water, enjoy everything else about your holiday food is only a small part of it

4. L0ckerz

L0ckerz Well-Known Member

Thanks denise , iv read that some people can put a stone and a half on and silly things like that when havin a holiday off exante n im worried about it haha x