Holiday? Love'em and Hate'em

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Carrie Me, 23 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Carrie Me

Carrie Me Member

The diet plate
    We are packing the car tonight to go on holiday, we are staying in a cottage in Cornwall, and I can't wait. The first thing to go into the car?.....The weighing scales!!! Do you think this in unhealthy? I find that I can't face a week just guessing if I am doing OK. I am losing about one pound each week, but am terrified of slipping. Sad, or what?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I do this too. I feel at a loss if I can't just check every morning to see if I am doing ok. I always give myself an allowance when I go away and I like to see if I am going wildly over that.

Just remember though, on a different floor they may weigh differently so weigh yourself before you go and again when you get there to have a rough idea of how accurate it is. Enjoy your holiday
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.