1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Holiday mode..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Superfree Princess, 16 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Superfree Princess

Superfree Princess Well-Known Member

Im currently sat on the sofa feeling rather sick and uncomfortable due to my eyes being bigger than my belly. I go away this week, so haven't been shopping so we decided to get a curry plus extras tonight for tea. I have eaten far, far too much, this may prove to be a useful lesson learned so while im away so I don't really over indulge.
    Kind regards Super Stuffed Princess! :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

I used to be exactly the same, you've no WI so you can relax about SW, there will come a time when you'll do SW right up until you go on hols & a bit on hols.

Just try & do your best from now ;)