Holiday returns and weight gains/losses

thunder_thighs

Well guys i've just arrived back from my week in France.. tried to be good and sticky to healthy small portions.. drank only water... and walked for hours on end.. as i was in Lourdes....

Just had my weigh in today.. i gained 11lb in the last week not even... am so disappointed i was expecting a gain but not nearly 2 weeks worth of dieting lol how did everyone else get on with their weigh ins after their holidays :wave_cry::cry:

Chin Up Hazel..x

Did u go through refeed b4 u went? Im sure its just water weight and when/if u go back on TFR u will have another big '1st week loss'. Remember 1lb of Sugar attaches to 4lb of water so just drink ur 3/4 litres on TFR too and flush that all out...Xo

What kind of foods did you eat while you were away? When I went on my hols, I ate 4 times in the week (rest of the time on LT) and had a variety of meats and veg, but no potatoes / bread / pasta / rice / sugar / gluten etc. I lost 0.6lbs that week, so not great, but not putting on.

Most of your 11lbs will be water, and it will have attached itself to glycogen so I'm guessing you must have eaten carbs in one form or another. Try to push the disappointment aside and start afresh - it will disappear as quickly as it went on! Good luck. xx

thanks guys, was just shocked at how much i put on, i was in france so i had alot of bread and pasta which i dont normally eat.. anyway im back on day one and looking forward to weigh in.. thanks guys xxxx

Hazel U'll lose that no probs, Id say within 2 weeks U'll have more than the 11lb off. Just drink ur water and flush all that sugar out. Xo

Yep, it'll all be water and glycogen. Stick to it now and it will drop off again ;)

xx

Back