Holiday swaps

Taz

Spam Hunter
I have a friend who runs her own SW group down in Cornwall and when I go down there I will attend her class. So that got me to thinking:

I know this wouldn't appeal to everyone as most of us just want to leave the diet at home when we go away but for those that don't and are holidaying in Britain how about a group swap? When your holiday is planned find someone on here who lives in the area you are going to and attend their group with them while you are there.

Anyone interested?

That's a great idea taz - gives you a reason to attend class while you're away from home.

Sadly my long commute means I'm too late for my local class now, so I go to the WI class on Oxford Street.

that sounds a good idea,wished they had a class in tenerife when i was there!!

lol - tell me about it - you worry that all yr hard work will go out the window when you holiday abroad as there's no help or a safety net - it's nice to 'have a day off' (or two), as I do at the w/end - ok, this week I had Fri to Sun off, what with watchin footy in the pubs etc and curry Sat night after a 12 hr shift at wrk - but because SW is so easy to do with no deprivation, you really don't mind goin back on it - so here I am on Mon starting again and knowing I'll also look fwd to my next day off where I get to taste things I don't touch whilst on SW (yeh, chokky stuff being paramount)!
It's such a good feeling returning to food optimising, as you just know you'll be ok on it. Makes you feel safe with food.

OMG Smig where have you been lately? Haven't seen you on here for a while

Back