Holiday

Halo

Im off on holiday tomrrow for a week to spain, im going to try and not be obseessed about everything i eat and not think about syns (which i will find abit hard), i will enjoy food but not induldge in fried food. As ive lost 3 pound in the last couple of weeks i wont feel so guilty if i put some back on, as i know ill jump back on the diet when i get back as i really find the diet easier to follow.

A little worried if i come home and find out ive put loads of weight back on :confused:

I'm sure you'll be fine, there should be lots of healthy options available like meat/fish and salads for you to enjoy.
Enjoy your holiday Halo x

Have a wonderful holiday, safe journey to you. X

Just have a wonderful time and make healthier choises Hun...you dont need to put your life on hold because you are going on holiday.
Have a blast!!!

Holidays are for having a break and a good time - if you CAN find healthy options, all good and well but take heart, I only put on half a pound during my 2 week all-inclusive holiday and I ate and drank what I fancied, I DID choose the healthier options but this was more due to preference really AND I didn't skimp on the puddings or alcohol, but I don't think I went over the top either - just take it as it comes! I reckon I did lots of swimming and walking, and there was a gym which I used (only twice, but I DID use it!) - Have a FAB holiday!

Back