holiday!

ktcooney

Last year was my first holiday since having a baby and I weighed around 12 stone 8 but i have a lot of that weight on my tummy...

DREADED wearing a bikini and threw a sarong on me straight away!

this year i started diet at 13stone8 and i am currently 12 stone 5

just booked holdiday to egypt in aug and can not wait for this summer because hopefully i will be a lovely 10 stone something in a bikini!

does any one else have some exciting skinny-ier summer plans? xxx

Ohhh bet you cant wait! Be lovely to be in a bikini , confident!

Well..i went to Orlando last July at 15 stone ish and will be going there again this July....9 stone something ish! cant wait :D wot a difference lol MUCH better going away slim ..in my opinion x

Hiya. We're off to Italy this summer. No bikini for me, but I WILL be donning my swimsuit and splashing around!

Yes, I'm thinking to going to Orlando.....maybe this time I don't have to buy sizes 16 clothes.....but surely want to get in those 12's :)...It's been like more than 5 years that I haven't fitted into a 12!

But a little woried though, the weight is coming off and I see it on the scale, but I don't see it at all on my body :(

What are u guys exercise routine ?

I'm going to ayia napa in september, I can't wait and I hope to lose loadsssssss of weight by then. I wont be wearing a bikini though because it would just be inappropriate :)

I wont be wearing a bikini though because it would just be inappropriate :)
I dunno, you may look quite fetching in one ;) Most Cypriot guys wear Speedos, maybe that is more your style :p

I am also going to Egypt, I have booked early june and I want/need to be slim jim by then :) x where in Egypt you going? have you been before? this will be my 4th time :D

I have just got back from Tenerife,but am already working hard on persuading Mr T to take us away for aweek in the sun in July. I would like to have to get some new summer skirts because I would like last week's to be far too big.x

This is a lovely positive thread to look at! I am going to Barcelona for my best friend's Hen holiday in May. I would love to feel comfortable in the heat and on the beach. If i manage to look good in a bikini, that would be a HUGE bonus! Roll on the sunshine :character00238:

I dunno, you may look quite fetching in one ;) Most Cypriot guys wear Speedos, maybe that is more your style :p

Speedos! Haha I'll stick to my shorts I think :)

couldnt agree more ladies! me and my sister are doing a 32 day tour of america and im determined to do it thin as i went to thailand last year as 13 stone 7ibs!!

im hoping i will have the will power and capability of looking good the whole time im there!! should be ok because my sister is going onto CD in 2 weeks which is brilliant news for me as we can keep each other going!!

x x x x happy slimming!! x x x

Back