Holiday???

Catt

Silver Member
I'm going away to Florida on 25th June and have decided to do one weeks refeed prior to going. Do you think this will be long enough or should I allow 2 weeks? I am so worried about putting loads of weight on whilst away.

I do not want to stuff my face whilst away but I don't want to necessarily deprive myself either.

I intend to continue with LT when I get back to hopefully get to goal. My original intention was just to do this for my holiday then just try to lose the rest by healthy eating. However, I quite enjoy this diet so have decided to see it through to the end.

I would be grateful for any advice - thanks xxx

Whilst you are there go for the healthy option ABSOLUTELY EVERY TIME, and watch the portion sizes.

Lisa x

I'm going to the States for 3 weeks beginning of June.
I'm doing refeed now and am planning to do maintenance after.
I'll take my shakes and bars with me on holiday.

I figure a shake in the morning in the hotel and then a bar during the day (in theme parks and sightseeing) I think it'll be easier than fussing with food.
And then just have dinner.
That way at least I know I won't gain tons of weight.

The last time we did the refeed we did a slow and steady 2 week refeed, I found it went much better than the previous time.
Just take it 2 days for each day in the program.

Newb

I'd say give yourself at least two weeks before to re-feed and stabilise. Hopefully, your re-booted palette may help you make wise choices food wise. I cancelled two holidays before I started this as I knew I wouldn't make it, so you are very brave! Good luck with it all and have a fab holiday.

Back