Extra Easy holiday

slimgirlfat

Hi

I started slimming world about 4 months ago, i had lost 2 stone 4lbs but went on holiday and had a birthday so put on 4lbs (not that bad)
But i just can't get back into it, I am finding it really hard.
I have tried this week will a lost of 1 and a half pound but i have so many events coming up i'm not going to lie its a struggle :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Events are always really tough and I personally don't go to as many whilst I'm getting this weight off. I suppose it's about what you want more. I know when I hit target I will be able to have my nights out/holidays because it took me years to put weight on and I will know more about portions/what is too much/when to stop more importantly! :)
You can still go out but you either syn it or you don't, but you won't lose weight unless you have the willpower. Good luck xx

It is a struggle with events etc but slimming world is meant to be a lifestyle not a diet. So you CAN still choose to have a life lol :) but you have to plan for it, be realistic and accept that sometimes choosing to go for a meal will mean a STS that week. But that's fine!! The hardest part is sticking to plan for the rest of the week! Have a chat with your C and see if she can help? Ours is a bit pants in most areas but she's very good at asking us if we have events in the next week and how we plan to deal with them!

Back