Holidays are baaaaad!!

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
I went on holiday for a week, came home on Saturday and weighed myself and had put on 3lbs, so have been super super good because tomorrow is my official weigh day to see if I can rectify the damage. I was so close to losing 1stone (1lb off) so now I'm even further away from that, so next week I want to be super super good. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do with minimal exercise as possible lol

Plenty of superfree/superspeed foods not just superspeed in the fruit and veg chicken and quorn and baked beans are free and speed foods also. Plenty of water too instead of fizzy diet drinks!!

But don't worry about a small gain when you've been on holiday I've been on a 2 week all inclusive god knows how much I've put on lol weigh in on wednesday so ill soon find out

Holidays are meant to be enjoyed, so don't worry about it!
Just minimise syns and include lots of super free/ super speed foods! I had a bad weekend and spent my next few days including as many SS as I could, and it totally balanced it out :)

Holidays are meant to be enjoyed, However, im off to Dublin on a weekend break this weekend & im only 2 weeks into SW. I dont want to go away and not enjoy it but i also want to try and stay on track. Any pointers?

16lbs in a week!! :-o he must have had a good time!!

Thanks for all your replys plenty of super speed and super free for me!

jezzi999 said:
It could be worse my OH managed a 16lb gain on a weeks all inclusive! 3lb will be gone in no time.

Wow that's impressive last time I went away I managed 7 lb in a week ...off to an all inc next week for 2 weeks DREADING THE TEMPTATION I think my brekkie will be fruit and egg based .... Luckily I love salads and fruit so should be ok if I can avoid bread n Puds they are my downfall eek

Thnksfrthmmrs said:
Holidays are meant to be enjoyed, However, im off to Dublin on a weekend break this weekend & im only 2 weeks into SW. I dont want to go away and not enjoy it but i also want to try and stay on track. Any pointers?

I eat out a lot on sw and if you plan ahead it helps .... If I go to wetherspoons I love the chicken skewers and they are syn free the piri piri sauce is about 2 syns harvesters are a food optimisers dream FREE SALAD BAR swap chips for jackets and stick to meats chicken breast steak fish(remove batter or have grilled)

I eat out a lot on sw and if you plan ahead it helps .... If I go to wetherspoons I love the chicken skewers and they are syn free the piri piri sauce is about 2 syns harvesters are a food optimisers dream FREE SALAD BAR swap chips for jackets and stick to meats chicken breast steak fish(remove batter or have grilled)

Thank you Catherine. I think if i pretty much stick to that and swap pints of guiness for vodka and diet coke, i shouldnt put on too much!

Back