Holidays HELP

Nicii

Is on fire
Hi guys ,

Im off to an all inclusive holiday for a long weekend,
How do i introduce my self back to food and booze with out gorging or getting to wasted???

And not putting on to much weight,
Im scared as i have done so weel but also done want to ruin my Holiday being a wet blanket,
Any help out there

X Nic

When do you go Nicii?

Sarah x

Hi if you can I would try and eat foods without any carbohydrate if you really wanna stick to the diet.

An alternative is you could treat this like a planned cheat and just enjoy yourself. But make sure you have the willpower to get straight back on! ;)

Well you have several choices:
1. Stick to plan 100 per cent. This will no doubt leave you feeling best at the end of the weekend, but it depends if it's worth it for you.
2. Stick to low carb - you can eat but minimise/avoid weight gain but if so, you won't be able to drink. Don't drink alcohol in ketosis - it's dangerous. Will you be able to get back on track if you do this?
3. Go off plan. Only you know how well you will be able to restrain yourself. You could always try planning what you'll eat each day in advance. Again, you have to deal with your feelings and ability to get back on track after the weekend.
No one can pick for you xxx

If i had to choose again, i would ss+ for the holiday. I had a planned cheat for my holiday at the end of August and it has really taken me until now to get back to ss. As everyone else has said, its got to be the right decision for you at the end of the day. Good luck with whatever you decide to do and more importantly have a totally fab time x

Back