Holidays

INTHESUMMEROF69

Has any one got any good places that they have been to on holiday and why they liked it there . I really want to go to kuala Lumpur in Malaysia .
For me it would be the holiday i'll never forget and thats going to be my aim for late next year .
Did anyone see the cambridge diet mag of Leighann goes East slimmer of the year in Kuala Lumpur ?

i went to South lake Tahoe Heavenly ski resort loved itttttt, it was good because of the people, easy access to places ,local resturants and the ski slopes where fastastic, the views great and it was also really good becuase it was CHEAPPPPP and i learnt how to SKI! xx
i havent seen that mag yet soz x maybe tomoz when i have a weigh in ill see it

Just got back from 2 weeks in Cuba.
It was absolutely fabulous.
All of the cubans are really friendly and the country is so poor but they make the most of what they have got.
I would thoroughly reccomend it and will definately be going back there myself in the future.
Like everywhere it is gradually getting more touristy so don't leave it too late or it will all have changed
peachy
x

its in the Caribbean. Think it is the largest of the carribean islands.
I stayed in a place called Guardalavaca on the SE coast but the main city in Cuba is Havana which is Northern.
The flight from the UK is between 7 and 9 hours depending on wind speed etc.
But well worth it
if you wanna know anything else then just let me know
peachy
x

Back