Holidays

lil_legs

Gold Member
Ive got mine coming up and i cant wait!

Have any of you been on holidays in between your weight losses?

What was your gain (or loss!) how long were you away for, what did you eat, how long did it take to come back off?

Thanks xxx

Great thread looking forward to much needed advice!!!

Xx

10 days in Cyprus.
Took shakes with me and had daily.
Had about 4 proper meals out.
Lost 4 lbs
:D

Wow weightloss while on holiday you are good!!! Think im gonna do the same lil legs!

Anyone else with advice esp getting the shakes through customs!

ROSB said:
10 days in Cyprus.
Took shakes with me and had daily.
Had about 4 proper meals out.
Lost 4 lbs :D

Hi hun, that's great! Did you take powdered shakes or ready made? I'm going to Spain in five weeks and only taking hand luggage. The fact that I'll have to go and buy a blender there is putting me off taking the shakes!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

I might take my latte frother that i have at work its small and works as well as blender just means you cant blend ice!!

i'm off on hols in 2 wks and i'm planning on having 2 shakes a day plus an evening meal so that i can have nice food in moderation. will drink plenty of water too and hope the hols dont do too much damage!!

im scared im gonna come back double my size!!!!

:eek:

yeah true xxxx

im scared im gonna come back double my size!!!!

:eek:

me too, but i think i'm more worried about struggling to get back into CD to get the weight off again. i've done well so far but I havent had a break or had anything get in the way so this holiday will be a real test of my willpower to cut out the food after a break and follow SS again!

Yeah we will have to set up a post holiday team or something guys!!! Think it will be a big learning curve for us food wise while we are away and also im planning to stay off the beer more than normal if thats possible loooool xxxx

SOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah we will have to set up a post holiday team or something guys!!! Think it will be a big learning curve for us food wise while we are away and also im planning to stay off the beer more than normal if thats possible loooool xxxx

SOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD

great idea! we'll defo set up a team to get back on track, i'll definitely need it, i was planning what chocolate to take on the plane the other day! so naughty but i'm really missing it at the mo and i'm not depriving myself of it when i'm in holiday mode!

im not to bad with the chocolate if i have the bars think i will take some of them with me on holiday xxx

yeah im not back til 18th can you believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be sooooo hard for me

Had a wicked compliment for me this morning been told by two people i look like tulisa!! Woop Woop X factor watch out!!

I'm off to altinkum for 10 days - how about u??

Deffo need a group - whoever is back first set it up and we will joint! I'll check on the fri I'm home but won't weigh til the following fri xx

i'm off to marmaris, cant wait to get some sun!! i'm back on the 11th, the monday but off on hen wkend on the friday eek so the group will prob be set up by the time i get back from there so i'll be looking for it straight away! i'm in two minds whether to follow SS for just the 3 days in between turkey and the hen just for damage limitation but i wont get into ketosis until at least day 3 so i;ll just be starving myself in the meantime, dont think i could cope with that!! maybe i'll have 2 shakes and a meal on the inbetween days like i'm planning to do on hols instead!

Back