HOLIDAYYYYYY

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all, we've just booked our holiday for September, thanks to the little one it's haven holiday in a caravan in Wales not Cuba all inclusive sadly hee hee but managed to get DH to book Superior Plus rather than bog standard.

This is my first ever 'thin' holiday and I can't wait to enjoy all the water sports, join in with the soft play area and generally have a fabby time not worrying about squeezing into the 'bench' seats in the cafe etc. I've pre decided to have one day where I eat something a bit naughty but not excessively so, maybe big steak with chips and a pudding or something, definately not fish and chips with Chocolate bars. I'll be well into maintenance then totally off the cd shakes so will be able to make great choices. I'll also be swimming every day and walking lots and lots, maybe aqua aerobics too.

Yippee something to look forward to in my new thin state xx:D

woo hoo, I love booking holidays :) This holiday will be great, and you are allowed to spoil yourself a little, enjoy it.

wow im happy for you how exciting! thats what im aiming for a thin holiday... dont think il do as well as you im only in ma second week and today i ate chocolate, naughty naughty!"! i hate myself now xxx

wow it must be a fantastic feeling to be able to do this,im delighted for you hun,you will have a ball im sure,
elaine x

heya dutch, your gonna have a fab holiday.You will be able to do everything,hopefully one day i will get to where you are.

becky xx

Back