HOLIDAYYYYYY

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 5 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all, we've just booked our holiday for September, thanks to the little one it's haven holiday in a caravan in Wales not Cuba all inclusive sadly hee hee but managed to get DH to book Superior Plus rather than bog standard.

This is my first ever 'thin' holiday and I can't wait to enjoy all the water sports, join in with the soft play area and generally have a fabby time not worrying about squeezing into the 'bench' seats in the cafe etc. I've pre decided to have one day where I eat something a bit naughty but not excessively so, maybe big steak with chips and a pudding or something, definately not fish and chips with Chocolate bars. I'll be well into maintenance then totally off the cd shakes so will be able to make great choices. I'll also be swimming every day and walking lots and lots, maybe aqua aerobics too.

Yippee something to look forward to in my new thin state xx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    woo hoo, I love booking holidays :) This holiday will be great, and you are allowed to spoil yourself a little, enjoy it.

4. redhed

redhed Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    wow im happy for you how exciting! thats what im aiming for a thin holiday... dont think il do as well as you im only in ma second week and today i ate chocolate, naughty naughty!"! i hate myself now xxx

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    wow it must be a fantastic feeling to be able to do this,im delighted for you hun,you will have a ball im sure,
    elaine x

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

heya dutch, your gonna have a fab holiday.You will be able to do everything,hopefully one day i will get to where you are.

becky xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.