Holland and Barrett - Oat Bran is BOGOHP!

Great xxx

ordered on line and got the bogohp and also ordered hazelnut Dukan flavoring at same offer billy bargin so thats two pkts of oat bran and two bottles of flavoring +£1.99 pp all for just over 16 squid.....................get on

My order has arrive...great promt delivery...this is now my New hot line to Dukan success...cheaper delivery than paying for the car park xxx

Are coconut biscuits allowed on the 2nd phase is it a vegetable? lol daft but little sleep nad anxiety are mashing my brain

Also which oatbran extra fine or medium....ive never liked porridge but its for the gallets >/

i will order on line too

No coconut and definitely no biscuits so no to that one.

Whichever you prefer, everyone has a preference. Either is allowed. Some ladies prefer one to the other for recipes but it's personal choice.

The coconut dukan biscuits are allowed on cruise phase. The box states 3 biscuits a day on cruise (this is your oatbran allowance for the day though).
The coconut in itbis justvthe dukan coconut flavouring so thats ok too.

Ah ok didn't realise you meant dukan biscuits! Thought it was just random biscuits!! Hence my reply!

Where is the cheapest place to shop ? I bought my oatbran from tesco i think it was 1.99 for 500g

PEtal are the biscuits nice...might get some as well ..x

Mmmm, i donn think they are 'nice'. Certainly when i first had them i didnt anyway.
They are quite dry.
However now i hhve them with a glass of skimmed milk and now they are not so dry and i can taste the flavour i have a small packet of three in my bag for emergancies when going out and about :) p.s i wouldnt eat anything i couldnt stand :p x so the short answer is thhy are bearable at first but i grew to like them more x

Think you can also use the biscuits as a tolerated item I need to do an order on the H&b website as I'm running low on stocks

Hi petal how long was ur attack phase and have u lost weight consistently or have u put on in between too?

Hi. I did 7 days attack. I have lost consistantly apart from when i first went on to cruise i put on 0.2 lbs.... However this was my fault for weighing myself everyday. By the end of first cruise week i had lost 3lb.
I have now lost a stone and going strong :)

Back